Singapore Visa Information & Document Details
When you book an overseas package with us, we will try to provide all possible assistance regarding the documentation and visa procedures, including guidance for the documents required, and submission of application on your behalf, wherever permissible by the concerned consulate. However, it may kindly be noted that the issuance or rejection of a visa is the sole prerogative of the embassy and our role is limited to that of a facilitator. Also, some countries may require your personal presence for an interview prior to deciding upon the issuance of a visa.
In this section we will endeavor to provide you the necessary information pertaining to visa requirements for the country of your travel. You will also be able to download the relevant visa application forms and guidelines.
Disclaimer:It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
- A valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of departure from Singapore. If the applicant is holding any old passport, it is mandatory now to enclose the same.
- One visa form 14A duly completed and signed by the applicant;
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs adhered to the form (35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months; taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features. The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.) Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted and kindly ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected.
- Please note one photograph should be pasted on the visa form and signed across, second photograph should be attached with gem clip.
- NOC / Leave letter from the company;
- A Covering letter from the Applicant.
- Visa is valid from 5 weeks or upto two years at the discretion of the High Commission.
Document Details: All visa applicants are required to complete the visa application form 14A in full i.e. all columns and blank spaces to be completed. The visa application forms are available free of charge.
Important Note: Every application will be considered on its own merits. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket.
Documents required for Singapore Package
- Your original passports.
- Copy of pan card
- Visiting card
- 03 months bank statement
- NO OBJECTION LETTER on company letter head from senior employer of your office (if anyone is working otherwise please forward the Singapore Requesting Letter on your company letter head),
- 5 photographs (white background, no borders, CHIN TO CROWN and Matt finish)
- Wedding card if honeymooners
- Signed Remittance Form
View Document Checklist
Visa Forms & Documents
- Remittance Form ( click here to download )
- Photo Form ( click here to download )
- Photo Specification ( click here to download )
- Billing Instruction ( click here to download )
- Request Letter ( click here to download )