Eastern Zone of India is rich in Cultural Heritage. You can have an essence of shorelines, sanctuaries, monastries, buddhist circuit with a provincial touch.
Most Popular visitor destinations for this locale are, Calcutta, Former Captal of India, Puri and Bhubaneshwar, Buddhist Circuit in Bihar, Monastries in Sikkim, Kanchenjunga Range of Mountains in Darjeeling and so forth.
In a matter of moments at all the empowering clamor and warmth of Calcutta is abandoned far, opening out to the cool and delicious heaps of reviving Darjeeling.
Experience the strong scope of the Himalayas in Sikkim, the one-horned rhinoceros in magnificent untamed life saves, then long for an overlooked age in the old sacred towns on the fields of rustic India.
States in East India
Top Destination to Visit in East India
States In Eastern India
Cities In Eastern India
Hill Stations In Eastern India
WildLife In Northern India
|Sunderbans||Namdapha National Park||Chilka Lake, Puri|
|The Palamau Tiger Reserve Nandan Kanan||Kaziranga National Park||Simlipal|
|Hazaribagh Wildlife Sanctuary||Jaldapara|
Last Minute Deal Holiday Tour Packages
- Visit the Old Goa churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier
- Visit the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga and Calangute
- EEnjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar
- City tour of Mumbai
- Guided trip to Chowpatty Beach, Juhu Beach & Aksa Beach
- Bhopal’s delight, Gauhar Mahal
- Visit the Jyotirlinga, Mahakaleshwar Temple
- Shop at Chowk Bazaars
- Enjoy Boating in Bhulla Tal lake
- Visit religious places such as Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple/li>
- Trekking to the waterfall will be provided by the camp/li>
- Visit to Shanti Stupa that is beautifully illuminated at night
- Guided tour tomajor tourist hotspots like Magnetic Hill, Sangam of Indus and Zanskar river/li>
- Explore Thiksey Monastery for the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India/li>
- Visit the most famous tourist places in Kausani Anashkati Ashram Laxmi Ashram, Sumitranandan
- Explore Pant Gallery and the Kausani tea estate/li>
- Explore the Deep Jungles
- Safari Ride into the jungles
- Trekking to See the Tigers
- Enjoy jeep safari in the Kanha national park
- Enjoy nature walks around the reserve area
- Explore tiger, wild dogs, big cats, deer and leopard at Kanaha
- Wildlife spotting including the ferocious Asiatic Lions
- Observe the crocodiles at the crocodile farm
- Witness around 200 species of colorful birds
- Experience the most stunning & attractive ride in Corbett
- Explore The Royal Bengal Tigers in Jim Corbett.
- Enjoy Elphant Ride .
×Get Offer to Request a Call Back