Incentive tours to India act as benefits that you reap after you have put in a lot of hard work for your family in a dedicated manner. These tours are not perks related to your jobs but provide you with a welcome relief from your dreary and monotonous job life. After the incentive tours to India end you would carry with you memories of an unforgettable experience.
- You could go for a beach vacation at the Konkan coast, which is one of the most picturesque locations of India.
- You could also catch a trip to the Taj Mahal. This mausoleum crafted out of marble is regarded among Wonders of the World. With this trip you would find out why.
- You could also spend your vacations at the heritage hotels of Rajasthan. These used to be the residencies of some of the biggest kings and royal figures of Rajasthan.
- You could also go to Rajasthan, Shimla and Maharashtra and experience different faces of India on the various luxury trains on offer.
- You could catch the wildlife of India.
- You could also go on camel safaris or elephant rides.
- You could explore your spiritual side with the yoga and ayurveda tours