In order to make your trip to Lucknow a memorable one, here is a 3 day/ 2 night package “Short Holiday Trip -13 Best Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
”. The capital city of the huge state of Uttar Pradesh stretches along the banks of the Gomti River. Once, an important education an art center among the Muslims, now remains famous for mughlai cuisine and fine embroideries. Our package offers a short and sweet experience of the heritage city and takes you around almost all the significant sites, needed to be covered, in the region. Have a hassle free and an enjoyable trip to Lucknow, for a week end or other short term holiday to come.
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd book your #Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi #Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi from New Delhi # Budget Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
- Moti Mahal, also known as Pearl Palace is situated on the Gomti River. It is under Government use now.
- Chhattar Manzil or the umbrella Palace is now altered into a drug research institute.
- Dilkusha Garden is built in the English architectural style. It holds a special place in the history of Independence.
- Shah Najaf Imambara is a tomb of Nawab Ghazi- ud- din Haidar and his three wives.
- Ram Krishna Mission Math is an institute, emphasizing on the cultural, religious and spiritual activities.
- La Martiniere, represents a great French architecture in India. It is a college for boys now.
- Chota Imambara and Bara Imambara, are two imposing monuments in Lucknow. Built in 1838 and 1784 respectively.
- You are expected to be in Lucknow, the capital of the state of Uttar Pradesh in the first day.
- Lucknow is famous for its heritage and culture.
- On arrival, check into the hotel and soon leave to visit Bara Imambara and Chhota Imambara.
- Both are imposing monuments with great historical significance.
- Explore the city and the attractions it holds, Lucknow is an interesting place with great things to offer.
- The structures in the city showcase the fine blend of Indo-Islamic and colonial era. Visit some sites like: Dilkusha Garden, Shah Najaf, Ram Krishna Math, Moti Mahal, La Martiniere, Chattra Manzil, also visit the old city in the evening.
- Spend some time indulging into shopping and trying out some ethnic dishes.
- In the morning, after breakfast, leave Lucknow and continue your further journey.
- The short trip comes to an end but with a rich experience.
- Deluxe rooms in Lucknow with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car from Lucknow
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
|No of Pax||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|2||INR 26,000||INR 39,500||INR 66,000|
Hotel to be used or similar
||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|