Trip Highlights Itinerary Price Inclusions
Bandipur National Park, an 874-sq.-km forested reserve in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, is known for its small population of tigers. Once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Mysore, the park also harbors Indian elephants, spotted deer, gaurs (bison), antelopes and numerous other native species. The 14th-century Himavad Gopalaswamy Temple offers views from the park’s highest peak.
Enjoy the fine services and spend your time in a hassle free trip with # India best Tour travel company # OSR Vacation (P)Ltd # Best Tour Provider for Karnatka # Best Tour travel package of Bandipur National Park#
- Explore the wildlife at Bandipur National Park
- Visit the nearby village of Bandipur
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Mysore-Bandipur National Park
- Arrive at the Mysore railway station- meet our tour representative & get transfered to Bandipur, on reaching- check in to your resort- freshen up & spend your full day at your own leisure.
- Overnight stay.
- In the morning, enjoy an elephant joy ride/ drive to the jungle for bird watching and tiger tracking. Here one can enjoy good photographic opportunities. The jungle visit lasts for about 3 hours. Later, return to the resort for breakfast and lunch.
- One can stroll through the surroundings or go for a village visit. The afternoon is scheduled for wildlife exploration in Bandipur National Park. Stay overnight in the resort.
- Post breakfast at hotel & complete check out formalities – depart to your onwards journey.
- Tour ends here…………….
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complementary Doctor on call
- 02 nights stay at Bandipur
- All meals at Resort
- All pick up drop from mysore railway station to Bandipur
- Inclusive of all toll tax, bata charges & driver allowances
- Package cost is based on 2 adults
- 5% GST
- Jeep safari at National park
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Category||Hotel/Resort||Place||Package cost@ Per Person|
Mc Resorts or similar*
INR 15,699/- Per person
For best deals call us:- 9555961410/Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org