Discover the religious and ancient destinations, along the Yamuna River in the Northern Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. With the 4 days- 3 night package, #Mathura Vrindavan Agra Tour,Cheap Mathura Vrindavan Agra Tour #Divine Mathura and Vrindavan with Agra, you can explore the birth place of Lord Krishna, Mathura. It has numerous temples and places that are associated with the life of Lord. Another stop is Vrindavan, a small town equally famous for its religious attributes. There are hundreds of temples representing the Krishna Radha love affair. Mathura is one of the major pilgrim destinations, however, it is equally enthralling to visit the place as a tourist too. The last stop of the trip is in Agra, scattered with the intricate works of the Mughals. The famous Taj Mahal is the highlight of the visit here.
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd book your #Cheap Mathura Vrindavan Agra Tour # Mathura Vrindavan Agra Tour from New Delhi # Budget Mathura Vrindavan Agra Tour
- Get a chance to learn more about Lord Krishna through his birth place, Mathura
- Darshan at Banke Bihari Temple and ISKCON temple.
- Explore one of the Seven Wonder of the World, the Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Being fairly close to the capital (Delhi) your journey for Mathura begins from here. It takes around 3 hours to reach. After reaching Mathura, you can start exploring the birth place of Lord Krishna.
- It is scattered with numerous temples having its own significance, the main temple in the town is the Dwarkadheesh temple where the devotees assemble in every festival.
- Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi is another site to visit, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; similarly Lord Krishna’s rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat.
- Other points of attraction are, the Gita Mandir, Radha kund and more.
- After a long day of sightseeing, the overnight stay at the hotel is arranged.
- The next day, you get to find out more about Lord Krishna’s childhood and love interests with your visit to another town near Mathura, Vindavan.
- After your breakfast is served, you advance towards Vindavan, indulge yourself more with the temples it has to offer. The Banke Bihari Temple is a very well known shrine here, the temple to whom it is dedicated is believed to have been the great Krishna devotee.
- The oldest temple in the area is the Madan Mohan Temple; the most beautifully designed temples is the Sri Radha Raman Mandir temple.
- Other temples are the Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and more.
- In the evening you return to the hotel and relax for the next day.
- After an early morning breakfast, you head for the land of the Taj Mahal.
- You will fall in love with the elaborate designs and beautiful architecture.
- The whole city releases the cultural, religious and historical importance it holds. Of course the sight of the Taj Mahal will be an experience of a lifetime; even the Agra Fort, makes one wonder of the innovative ideas of people back in those days.
- In the evening you return to the hotel to rest.
- The trip comes to an end with your return to Delhi.
- In the morning, breakfast will be served and your departure is arranged.
- Deluxe rooms in Mathura with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Vrindavan with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Agra with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car from Delhi – Mathura – Vrindavan – Agra-Delhi
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
|No of Pax||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|2||INR 26,000||INR 39,500||INR 66,000|
Hotel to be used or similar
|Mathura||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Vrindavan||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Agra||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|