One of the most popular tour packages for India is a visit to cities falling in the golden triangle #. Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, you will experience something different in each city. Delhi will offer a potpourri of everything, Agra will take you back in the Mughal times, Jaipur will offer you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rjaputana royalty and Varanasi will enlighten your religious spirits.
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd book your #Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi #Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi from New Delhi # Budget Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
- Guided tour to Chandni Chowk and the complex of Qutub Minar, Delhi
- Day-trip to Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
- Shop for some amazing handicrafts from the local bazaar of Jaipur
- Stopover at Fatehpur Sikri, en-route Agra
- View the mesmerizing sunrise during early morning visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra
- Enjoy a boat ride and the exciting evening Aarti at the Ghats of Ganga, Varanasi
- Arrival at Delhi. Meeting and assistance upon arrival in Delhi and transfer to your hotel.
- After wash and change we proceed on a half day tour of Delhi.
- Today we will visit Old Delhi covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Stay overnight at the city hotel.
- This morning we proceed on a sightseeing tour of the other part of the city, New Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, and the Gandhi Memorial.
- Also visit embassies and the Parliament House (from outside), Humayun’s Tomb and the Qutab Minar.
- Following the tour we will begin our road journey towards Jaipur.
- Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel.
- Night halt at Jaipur.
- This morning we will enjoy a day- trip to the Amber Fort and there we will enjoy the Elephant Ride.
- Following the tour of Amber Fort we enjoy a tour of Jaipur.
- Visit the City Palace and notice the harmonious blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture.
- Also visit the Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Stroll through the Bazaar and buy souvenirs and handicrafts as a sweet reminder of your tour with OSR Vacation
- Overnight stay in the Hotel
- After breakfast begin your road journey towards Agra, on the way we visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri.
- This Mughal city, established by Akbar, has been declared as the world heritage site.
- After exploring Fatehpur Sikri and visiting its monuments. From here we continue driving to Agra.
- After reaching, get transferred to the hotel.
- The rest of the day is free.
- Overnight stay in the Hotel.
- At Sunrise we enjoy visiting the Taj Mahal and witness its timeless beauty (Note: The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday)
- Afternoon we will visit Agra Fort and Id-Mat-Ud-Dauhla’s tomb.
- Evening transfer to the train station for catching the train to Varanasi.
- Overnight aboard
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Varanasi train station and check-in at the hotel.
- After wash & change we will enjoy a day-trip to Sarnath, a religious Buddhist site.
- In the afternoon city tour of Varanasi covering – Alamgir Mosque or Beni Madhav Ka Darera, Dasaswamedh Ghat and The Bharat Mata Temple.
- Evening we will visit the banks of Ganges for Ganga Aarti.
- Overnight stay in the Hotel
- Today early morning we enjoy a boat ride on river Ganges. Following breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, Meeting and assistance to the city’s International airport for your onward flight back home.
- Deluxe rooms in New Delhi with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Jaipur with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Agra with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Varanasi with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car from Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Varanasi – Delhi
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
|No of Pax||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|2||INR 26,000||INR 39,500||INR 66,000|
Hotel to be used or similar
||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Jaipur||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Agra||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Varanasi||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|