Teenager Dham Yatra truly implies journey to three blessed destinations of the consecrated Chardham Yatra-Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. With its critical significance specified in the Hindu Holy Scriptures, the yatra accept incredible noticeable quality for enthusiasts and travelers.
Adolescent dham visit bundle goes up against you the guided adventure to these sacrosanct destinations and gives you a chance to discover genuine profound rapture at the edge of these areas. Feel yourself nearer to God furthermore relish unimaginable beautiful perspectives inside which these astounding locales are situated with this superb visit bundle.
- Seek blessings and attend Aarti at the famous Vishwanath Temple – Uttarkashi
- Darshan at Gangotri
- Trek to Kedarnath
- Darshan at Badrinath temple
- Sightseeing at Badrinath- Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Mata Murti temple
- Visit to Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula – Rishikesh
- The trip begins with your arrival in Haridwar and meeting our representative. Head on straight to Uttarkashi and perform check-in into your hotel. Situated on the banks of the sacred Bhagirathi River, Uttarkashi is sacred destination, famous for its wonderful historical monuments, beautiful temples and ashrams. Visit the captivating Vishwanath Temple in the evening. Return to your hotel for the dinner and overnight stay.
- The day starts with delicious breakfast. Thereafter proceed to Gangotri by road. Perched at a stunning altitude of 3,048 meters, Gangotri is not only sacred, but also has breathtaking surroundings that delight a devotional heart. As you arrive at Gangotri, take a holy dip into the sacred Ganges, which is also called Bhagirathi, towards its origin. Thereafter, visit the glorious Gangotri Temple. Located near the sacred stone, where King Bhagirathi worshipped Lord Shiva, the Gangotri temple also denotes the site where River Ganges is believed to have touched the Earth. After performing puja at this divine location, move back to Uttarkashi, late in the afternoon. Have dinner and overnight stay at your hotel.
- Post breakfast early in the morning, perform check-out from your hotel and proceed towards Guptakashi by road. One of the most ancient towns in India, the mention of Guptakashi is present in the epic Mahabharata and its significance is almost similar to that of the sacred Kashi. Rest of your day is free for you to explore this large town. Return to your hotel for the dinner and overnight stay.
- After early morning breakfast, perform check-out of your hotel and drive straight to Sonprayag. This the place from where 20 kilometers trek to Kedarnath begins which can be done either on a doli or on the horseback. The place is significant in religious terms in the sense that from here River Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates and then flows towards Gaurikund. Moving along with you would be hundreds of other devotees, chanting “Jai Bholenath”. When, the mist that sometimes envelops over the mountains is dispersed, it reveals breathtaking views of the high mountains that look stunning. On your arrival, perform check in at Government camps/lodges. Have dinner and overnight stay at these lodges.
- The day begins much before dawn. Get up and take bath and head straight to the temple, reaching by 4.45 am for the sacred “Abhishek” ceremony of the Kedarnath Shiva. Take the blessings of the Lord up and close as everyone is allowed access to Garbha Griha and touch the idol. Post darshan and puja, return to you residence in Govt. camps/lodges. After some rest, start for your return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. As you reach Sonprayag, vehicles would be waiting for you to drive you back to your hotel. Have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Early morning, Check out of the hotel at 8.00 am and proceed to Badrinath by road via Joshimath. En route find some really mesmerizing views of the Ghat road. As you arrive in Badrinath, perform check in into your hotel. Take some rest and enjoy some refreshments and get ready to move to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. However, before darshan, take bath in the Tapt Kund (hot spring). The temple of Badrinath is a wonderful structure. Approximately 15 meters in height, the temple is constructed in the form of a cone accompanied by a small cupola of gilt and spire. Return to the hotel for the dinner and overnight stay.
- The morning start off with a visit to Badrinath Temple for darshan. Post darshan return to the hotel for breakfast and proceed towards Badrinath town for local sightseeing. Visit Vyas Gufa, Mana Village, Ganesh Gufa, Mata Murti Temple for an amazing spiritual experience. In the afternoon, proceed towards Rudraprayag by road via Karnaprayag. Located on the confluence of River Alaknanda and Mandakini, Rudraprayag is one of sacred Panch Prayag and is extremely beautiful place. Upon your arrival, check in at your hotel. Rest of your day is free at your leisure to enjoy the Rudraprayag Town. Return to your hotel for the dinner and overnight stay.
- Wake up early morning to have a sumptuous breakfast and proceed downhill to Rishikesh via road. One of the most sacred pilgrimage destinations, Rishikesh has a wonderful, divine spiritual ambience with its numerous temples, spiritual sites, exotic Ghats and gushing Ganges waters. Moreover the place is also one of the best spots for River Rafting as well. Explore the town at your own pace. Visit the famous Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. In the evening, drive by road to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by by A/C Cars (A/C will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
|No. of PAX||Transport Type||Comfort Package||Standard Package|
|02 PAX||Indigo||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|04 PAX||Innova||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|06 PAX||Innova||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|08 PAX||Tempo Traveler||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|10 PAX||Tempo Traveler||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|12 PAX||Tempo Traveler||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|Extra Adult Cost||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|Child Cost with Extra Bed (Above 10 Years)||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
|Child Cost without Bed (5-10 Years)||Coming Soon !||Coming Soon !|
Hotel to be Provided for Chardham Yatra : Tariff Chart
|Destination||Comfort Hotel||Standard Hotel||No. of Nights|
|Uttarkashi||Shivlinga Tourist Complex or Similar||Bhagirathi Residency (or similar)||02|
|Guptkashi||Lal Resort or Similar||Hotel Raj Palace (or Similar)||01|
|Kedarnath||GMVN Camp / Lodges||GMVN Camp / Lodges||01|
|Badrinath||Narayan Invitation / Snow Crest or Similar||Hotel Om Kuteer ( Or Similar )||01|
|Srinagar / Birahi/ Rudraparyag||Monal Resort or Similar||Tapovan / Prachi Resort or Similar||02|
Helicopter Ticket for Kedarnath @ Coming Soon ! per person on sharing basis (Phata / Sersi – Kedarnath – Phata / Sersi).
This rate may be changed without any prior notice.
For any Query please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.