Bhutan is a Himalayan kingdom that has embraced its traditional Buddhist culture amidst all the daunting global changes. Besides the tradition and culture, there lies a lot of mystery on this land to explore. Keeping all this in mind, we have meticulously designed a 4 nights and 5 days ‘Journey to the land of Peaceful Dragon’ tour that will give you a heady mix of museums, mountain passes and ancient ruins. Visit the popular destinations of Bhutan such as Thimphu, Punakha, Wangduephodrang and Paro.
- Guided tour of Punakha- Punakha Dzong, Khamsum Yu Namgyal Chorten and the local market
- Visit the National Library of Bhutan- Ta Dzong
- Visit the traditional Bhutanese Farm House
Itinerary Details of BhutanDay 1: Paro (Arrival)
- Upon arrival at the Paro airport, meet our tour representative who escort you to the hotel pre-booked for you.
- The accommodation has been booked at a hotel in Thimpu. Overnight stay at the hotel in Thimpu.
- Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Thimpu.
- The places you will visit includes Trashichhodzong, Traditional Medicine Institute, Painting School, National Library, Textile & Folk Heritage Museum, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chorten.
- On your way back to the hotel, visit the Dochula Pass. Stay overnight at the hotel in Punakha.
- In the morning, explore the attractions of Punakha. The places you will visit in Punakha includes Punakha Dzong, Khamsum Yu Namgyal Chorten and the local market.
- Later, leave by road for Wangdiphodrang, famous for its bamboo products.
- Thereafter, have lunch and proceed towards Paro. On the way, stop at the scenic Dochula Pass and Simtokha Dzong. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paro.
- Today, embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Paro.
- The attractions you will visit in Paro includes Ta Dzong, the National Museum of Bhutan, remains of Drukgyel Dzong and the traditional Bhutanese Farm House. Stay overnight at the hotel in Paro.
- Post breakfast in the morning, drive to the airport to board flight back home.