Referred to as the Queen of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is an ancient town that is located at an altitude of nearly 2050 meters in Kullu district. Manali is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty that comprises lofty snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, thick forests, fruit orchards, beautiful hamlets and meadows that are carpeted with lovely wild flowers. Being a high altitude resort town, Manali is an all-year-round destination that offers alluring vistas. An ideal destination for Honeymooners and adventure junkies alike, the town of Manali is a mix of old and new. Being a hub of adventure activities, Manali offers enthralling escapades of skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering and rafting. Get enchanted by the surrealistic snowscape of Rohtang Pass or the Snow Point. Lose yourself in the spiritual realm by paying a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisth Bath and Van Vihar. Shopping at the famous Mall Road is fun as it is the most throbbing spot of the city lined with hotels and eateries. With all these attractions and abundance of natural beauty, Manali makes an ideal holiday destination for everyone.
- Hadimba Devi Temple
- Rohtang Pass
- Solang Valley
- Full Day Trip to Kullu – Manikaran
- Kasol Valley
- Arrive in Delhi. Post arrival, reach Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station, ( on your own) at 5:00 pm and board the overnight Volvo for Manali at 5:30 pm. The Volvo facilities offers the following amenities like – A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back Seats; Thigh Rests, Water Bottles and Blankets.
- After reaching Manali around 6-7 am, Our rep will meet you at the Volvo Stand and assist you in getting transferred to the hotel.
- Check-in and freshen up.
- Later, proceed on a half-day excursion and explore Manali. Visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht and its hot Sulphur springs, the Tibetan-Monastery and the Club House where you can indulge in some fantastic activities like skating, swings, etc.
- The evening is at leisure.
- Overnight in Manali.
- Post a delicious breakfast; get poised to visit Rohtang Pass. Get transferred to a separate vehicle because other vehicles don’t have permission to enter Rohtang Pass.
- On the way, visit Kothi, Gulaba, Rahla Falls and Marhi. If Rohtang Pass happens to be closed due to adverse weather conditions, guests will be allowed to visit the Solang Valley.
- This mesmerizing place offers exciting activities like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. ( on direct payment basis)
- Adventure activities also provided in Rohtang Pass.(Rohtang Pass Permit will be on direct payment basis )
- Overnight in Manali.
- After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel at 12 noon. Place your luggage at the reception and head out for a leisurely stroll to the Mall Road.(By your own ) Indulge in some shopping.
- Later, catch the evening meet our reprentative at Hotel & get transfered to Manali bus stand
- Board your Volvo for Delhi at 4.00pm.
- Overnight Journey & stay in bus
- Deluxe rooms in Manali with Breakfast + Dinner on twin sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Round Volvo trip from New Delhi to Manali / Manali to New Delhi
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through Sharing Basis Vehicle .
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Name/Place||Rate Per Couple(INR)|
|New Adarsh/ Snow Park or Similar* (Manali)||11,599/- Per Couple|
|Bhrigu Hotel/Valley of God or Similar*(Manali)||16,999 /- Per Coouple|
|Vivaan Resort/Manali heights or Similar* (Manali)||20,999 /- Per Coouple|
If you beat our cost & service then you can avail following offer
Offer 1 :-Celebrate New Year In Dubai
Offer 2 :-Celebrate your birthday / Wedding anniversar
Offer 3 :-Ghoom Lo India – 50% off On Your Next Tour
For any Query please mail us email@example.com or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.INQUIRE NOW FOR BEST DEAL