Some of the prominent places of Southern Temple tour include Chennai, Kanchipuram, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Trichy and Madurai.During this tour visit Kanchipuram which is famed as the city of thousand temples.
These ancient temples dotted around the landscapes of Kanchipuram greatly reflect the glorious traditions of South India with its noted temples.
Moving further our guest will descend to Mahabalipuram to visit its famous Shore Temple. In the latter leg of the journey enjoy visiting Pondicherry for it beautiful Aurobindo Ashram. Another highlight of this tour includes visit to the majestic Meenakshi temple.
- Full day temple tour in Kanchipuram.
- Excursion to famous Shore Temple
- Visit the Aurobindo Ashram at Pondicherry
- Guided tour to the famous Nataraja temple, in Trichy
Day 01:Chennai (Arrival)
- On arriving at the Chennai railway station / airport, meet our representative who will escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to relax in the cozy comforts of its room. Spend the whole day relaxing in the cozy comforts of your hotel room. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk for exploring the beautiful city of Chennai. Later return to the hotel for a lavish dinner and overnight stay.
- In the morning after breakfast, start driving towards Kanchipuram, known as city of thousand temples. These ancient temples dotted around the landscapes of Kanchipuram greatly reflect the glorious traditions of South India with its noted temples. On reaching Kanchipuram move out to visit the significant temples of Kanchipuram including Kamakshi Amman Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Ekambareswarar Temple, Kanchi Kailasanathar Temple and Devarajaswami Temple etc.
- In the afternoon also visit the market to buy some silk sarees that are world famous. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch drive straight to reach Mahablipuram. The city is very famous amongst the tourists for its rock cut temples. On reaching Mahablipuram, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. After straightening your backs for a while, move out to visit the famous Shore Temple. The temple is unique as lord Shiva and Vishnu are housed in the same sanctum sanctorum. Enjoy dinner and Overnight stay in the hotel.
- On the following day, after enjoying a lavish breakfast drive straight to Pondicherry, en-route visit Tiruvannamallai. It is an important pilgrim center dedicated to Lord Shiva and is visited by a large number of devotees all round the world. After the visit resume your drive to Pondicherry. On the way halt at a local restaurant for lunch, later continue driving to Pondicherry.
- On reaching Pondicherry, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. For the night, enjoy the comforts of your hotel room.
Day 4:Pondicherry – Trichy
- Post breakfast, embark on a visit to Aurobindo Ashram, located at a distance of 10 kms from Pondicherry. After the visit, drive towards Trichy. On the way visit the famous Nataraja temple situated in Chidambaram. The roof of the temple is plated with gold. Upon reaching Trichy, check-in at one of our listed hotels.
- After resting and relaxing for a while set off for a sightseeing tour of Trichy. The prime tourist attractions to visit include Jambukeshwar Temple, Srirangam temple and Rock Fort temple. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Post breakfast, get transferred to Madurai. On reaching Madurai, get accommodated in Madurai at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while at your hotel room, move out to visit the beautiful Meenakshi temple.
- The prime attractions to visit in Madurai include King Tirumala’s Palace, Gandhi Museum and Great Tank. In the evening return to the hotel for a lavish dinner and overnight stay.
- In the morning after breakfast, get transferred to Madurai railway station/airport to board a train/flight for your onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast +Lunch/Dinner
- Complementary Doctor on call at every location
- All pick up & Drop airport/railway station, will be through Personal Car
- Inclusive of all toll, tax, bata charges & parking charges.
- Package cost is based on 02 adults passengers travelling together
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Name/Place||Rate Per Person(INR)|
|TBA||Price on Request!|
|TBA||Price on Request!|
|TBA||Price on Request!|
For best deals call us:- 9555961410/Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org