If we come to think of a fantastic duo for a vacation, there can never be a better option than Singapore and Thailand. Making this completely true in every sense is the Singapore and Thailand Tour offered by OSR Vacation. This 8 days and 7 nights itinerary is the best mix of night safari, water sports activities and more fun things to do. And that’s not where the trip ends, as you also get to relish the spiritual side of these tourist attractions and the frolic side.
- Enjoy the night safari tour in Singapore.
- Visit Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, S.E.A Aquarium etc in the Sentosa Island.
- Indulge in water sports activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing etc in Pattaya.
- Visit some of the most eminent temples of Bangkok like Wat Traimit and Wat Pho.
Itinerary DetailsDay 1:Arrive Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
- Board Your Flight to Singapore. After arriving at the Singapore airport, an IHPL representative helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. While the day is at leisure, the evening is scheduled for a memorable night safari tour.
- The first wildlife park in the world offers an entirely different experience to the visitors of having a rendezvous with the wildlife of the tropical jungle during the night hours.
- Hop into the tram and enjoy the show. The tiny island country has a lot stored for you in the coming days. In the evening Dinner at the Restaurant without transfers.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Begin the 2nd day of your Singapore Thailand tour with a refreshing breakfast in the hotel, which will be followed by a panoramic half-day tour of the city. Proceed for a half day Singapore City Tour. Pose with the famous Merlion at the Merlion photo shoot point.
- Stop for other excitement at the Suntec City and the Fountain of Wealth. Explore China Town-Chinese neighborhood, Little India- Singapore’s ethnic neighborhood where Indian and Singapore’s culture mingle with each other and drive past the government houses and Orchard Road.
- Rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening Dinner at the Restaurant without transfer. Overnight in Singapore.
- Start the day leisurely. Have breakfast in hotel and indulge in the pleasures of your room.
- In the afternoon, proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour. The fun-filled tour includes a one-way cable car ride, admission ticket and visits to the SEA Aquarium, Merlion Tower, and Wings of Time show.Sentosa is a true slice of paradise. It is blessed with a kaleidoscope of attractions and activities.
- Step a foot the island and be mesmerized. The lush greenery is a breathtaking beauty. Peppered with exciting attractions, the tropical resort is themed park, Nature Park and heritage centre all rolled into one.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Start your 4th day of Singapore Thailand tour package with breakfast, after which you can check out from the hotel. Get an assisted transfer to the airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. Upon your arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet the tour representative who will assist you in smooth transfer to the Pattaya hotel for hotel check-in.
- Pattaya is less than 2 hours via road, 150 kilometers South-East of Bangkok. The picturesque beach resort offers something to everyone. It is blessed with the best of everything- sightseeing, recreation, fun and entertainment. In the evening dine at the restaurant and rest overnight in the hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure or opt for the Alcazar Show. An evening of the world-famous cabaret can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money.
- Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats the state-of-the-art light and sound system, creates a show offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner on your own. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
- Breakfast is followed by pick-up from the hotel for Coral Island tour. On reaching the designated spot, hop into the speed boat for going to the Coral Island, also known as Koh Lann Island.
- Known for abundant natural beauty and peaceful environ, this island is known for being a combination of relaxing as well as adventures experiences. The soft white sands let you relax and enjoy a leisure walk.
- Undersea-walk, parasailing, jet skiing and water skiing are some of the water sports activities that you can partake in. You can also explore the colorful coral reefs of islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak by going for snorkeling and deep-sea diving.
- In the afternoon, back to Pattaya for lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Stay overnight.
- Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel after which you proceed to travel back to Bangkok. Check in the hotel and proceed for city tour. Embark on a pleasant exploration of Bangkok. The capital city of Thailand is the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife.
- The city and temple tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as WATS. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art.
- Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Enjoy a shopping spree at the Gems Gallery next. Head to the comfort of your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel as the day is free of plans. Either enjoy the delights of your hotel or you can opt for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park.
- Thailand’s popular open zoo is divided into four distinct sections; the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Spend time up-close with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting.
- Take a break while you choose from several lunch options available for you. Return to the hotel to take rest. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Begin the day with as scrumptious breakfast after which check out from the hotel. Get timely transfer to the Bangkok International Airport for your return flight.
- The tour ends. Take home cherished memories of Singapore with Thailand.