Two of the very exclusive destinations in Southeast Asia; Singapore and Malaysia have generations of heritage, culture, traditions and the newly evolved cosmopolitan status do all the talking. Bringing the best of these countries is our 6 Nights and 7 Days Singapore Malaysia tour package. Our tour packages are one of the best picks when your mind is looping around covering this vibrant duo together.
Our well-planned itinerary gives you a taste of a thrilling night safari, and when the day comes you have entertainment rides and city tours lined up. All of this, so that you don’t miss out any adventure factor with a side of comfort.
- Night safari action at Singapore
- Roller coaster rides through Universal Studios
- Full day tour of Kuala Lumpur
- The limestoned Batu Caves
- Exciting theme-based rides and entertainment at Sunway Lagoon
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Singapore- Night Safari tour
- Upon arrival at the Lion City of Singapore, guests would be transferred at a pre-booked hotel. Following the leisure time spent in the hotel, you would be booked for a fun filled wildlife expedition in the evening.
- The Night safari tour offers an incredible journey that showcases the amazements right from the Himalayan foothills to wild equatorial Africa. The safari would be on a specially designed tram, which will travel through the forest clearings.
- It would be a great opportunity to get close to wild animals like tigers, lions, tapirs, deers and elephants during your Singapore Malaysia tour. The safari also includes a 20 minute night show that will introduce the guests to a wide range of nocturnal animals. Expect a lot of owls, civets and binturongs.
- Guests would be relishing on a sumptuous breakfast first thing in the morning, following which awaits them the half day city tour of Singapore. Following it are visits to places like Merlion Photo Stop, Raffles Landing, Orchard Road, Fountain of Wealth, Little India and Chinatown.
- Guests would be heading for the Sentosa Twilight tour in the second half of the day of Singapore Malaysia package. This special ride would be a one way cable ride that will also include visits to the S.E.A Aquarium, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Wings of Time and Merlion tower.
- The popular island resort of Sentosa offers a wide range of activities and attractions to explore. From a tropical resort, nature resort to heritage center, the island has got it all clubbed into it.
- Today you would be taken on a full day tour of the Universal Studios. Right after you are done with your morning breakfast, you would be leaving for the Universal Studios Singapore located at Resort world Sentosa. The tour is an excellent opportunity for guests to indulge themselves in the fun of the movie world.
- It has amazing rides, shows and attractions, all based on popular blockbusters like Transformers: The Ride, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cylon dueling coaster rides, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures, Revenge of the Mummy, and Madagascar: A Crate adventure. As this fun filled tour ends, make your way back to your hotel in Singapore for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, get assistance with transfer to board your bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Upon reaching Kuala Lumpur coach station, you will be transferred to the hotel which has been booked for your stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur holds the distinction of being the Asian cyber-city with historic temples and mosques juxtaposed against space-age towers and shopping mall. This is followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Post breakfast, guests would be heading for the city tour of Kuala Lumpur. First in the schedule would be the visit to Kuala Lumpur’s premier handicraft shop Karyaneka. Beautifully reflecting the ethnic and cultural heritage of Malaysia, Karyaneka offers a wide collection of souvenir items.
- Post visiting this, guests would be making their way to the Golden Triangle area and Independent Square right through the Chinatown area. Kuala Lumpur city tour also comprises visits to the King’s Palace, the Masjid Jamek, National Monument, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and finally the Thean Hou Temple.
- Later part of the day is free to be spent at leisure. Feel free to explore the local markets of the city.
- Today after you have enjoyed breakfast, you will leave for a full day Sunway Lagoon Tour. Grab breakfast at the hotel, after which you will be transferred to Sunway Lagoon.
- Just 15 minutes from Kuala Lumpur city, Sunway is a hub of entertainment and adventure. To keep you excited and occupied for the day, there are 3 themed lands with more than 80 rides and attractions.
- Apart from the exciting tales of Sunway, return home with fond memories. Sunway 3 Park Ticket – Include entry to Water Park , Amusement Park & Wildlife Park* Sunway 5 Park Ticket – Include entry to Water Park , Amusement Park , Wildlife Park , Extreme Park & Scream Park.
- By 1830hrs / 06:30pm, arrive at the waiting Point at Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel Lobby for transfer back to the KUL hotel. On arrival get ready for a restful night at the hotel.
- This brings the end of our amazing tour. Post breakfast, guests would be transferred to the airport for their return journey back home. All the arrangements for a comfortable return journey would be made in advance by our representatives at the airport.