OSR Vacation Presents a Singapore and Bali holiday tour that creates a combination of a magical holiday. Singapore offers excitements for visitors. The beautiful city and its modern facade seem totally out of the world. Get ready for the exciting Night Safari, Sentosa island and city tour. Bali is a scenic island in Indonesia. The beach haven is picturesque. Explore the island’s spirituality in its temples. There are thrilling water sports and other delightful activities. OSR Vacation presents a Singapore & Bali holiday package. The 7 Days and 6 Nights itinerary covers incredible sights and thrilling experiences. Peruse the details for complete information.
- Adventurous Night Safari tour in Singapore.
- Indulge in new levels of excitement with Sentosa Island Tour.
- Spend a traditional Bali evening with Kecak Dance performance.
- Treat yourself to new surprises with Benoa water sports.
- Spend a memorable evening with a Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Arrive Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
- Board your flight to Singapore. Upon your arrival, meet the OSR Vacations tour representative and get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel and relax. In the evening, get ready for an adventure of Night Safari. Board the tram and begin a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters.
- From the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa, journey through wild landscapes accompanied with live commentary. Get a glimpse of lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more.
- Next, proceed to a forest clearing, where you can enjoy the Creatures of the Night Show. The 20-minute animal presentation will introduce you to nocturnal animals. The species of the night are rare and great fun to get a glimpse.
- After a fun-filled day return to hotel for overnight stay.
- Begin the 2nd day of Singapore Bali tour package with a refreshing breakfast in the hotel. Gear up for a panoramic half-day tour of the city. Today’s tour include some great surprises.
- First stop is the Merlion photo stop. Get a picture with the city’s icon, the mythical Merlion. Next stop is Suntec City, the exciting shopping malls where you stop at the Fountain of Wealth.
- Continue to Orchard Road, Little India and Chinatown. These three locations are the heart of the city. You need to walk around on foot. After that the day is free for your own activities. Return back to the hotel for the night.
- Wake up to the excitements of today. Have a scrumptious breakfast, after which you can proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour. The tour includes a one-way cable car ride where you take the most exciting way to get to the island.
- It also includes admission to S.E.A. Aquarium, Luge & Sky ride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and Wings of Time. Sentosa Island is the fun haven of Singapore. The picturesque natural beauty is peppered with excitements.
- The theme park is a tropical resort, Nature Park and heritage centre all rolled in one. It is a mix of attractions and activities.
- After a day of amazing experiences, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Begin your day with a healthy breakfast. Next, check out and get assistance for transfer to the airport to catch flight from Singapore to Bali.
- Arrive at the Bali Denpasar airport and transfer by your seat in coach to your hotel in Bali. Check-in and relax.
- In the evening, you may choose to experience the traditional Kecak Dance (Optional). Return for overnight stay at the hotel.
- After a healthy Balinese breakfast, proceed to Benoa Water Sports. The well-known center of marine sports activities in Bali has quite a many excitements for you. Try out the water activities.
- After a dose of water sports activities on Singapore Bali trip, proceed to Uluwatu Temple. The Pura Uluwatu is one of Bali’s nine key directional temples. Even more remarkable than the temple is its location.
- The magnificent structure is perched on a steep cliff 70 meters above the roaring Indian Ocean waves. Do not miss the sunset. It is magical and definitely a sight to behold.
- After a delightful day spent exploring, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Awake early in the morning. Proceed for a sumptuous breakfast at hotel. Later, get transfer for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano.
- The day remains quite incomplete until you visit the historic Hindu temples in Bali. Proceed to visit the Mount Batur & Lake Batur in Kintamani village, blessed with stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region.
- The last stop of the day is the famous Ubud market, where you can browse through various shopping options.
- Enjoy a sensational Balinese dance performance, lasting about an hour, presenting the endless metaphysical battle between good and evil. Overnight stay at hotel.
ON the last day of your Singapore Bali holidays, make an early start in the morning. Have a delicious breakfast after which you get an assisted transfer to the airport. Board a flight for your onward journey.