Kashmir, fondly referred to as the ‘Heaven on Earth’, is one of the most sought-after holiday destinations in India. The mighty Himalayas, high-altitude lakes, pleasant climate, lush well-maintained gardens, floral meadows and a pleasant climate allure tourists from worldwide both in summers and winters in crazy numbers. Pick Kashmir-e-Kashmir, a well-planned itinerary to experience the best of sights and sounds of Kashmir. During this short itinerary of 4 nights and 5 days, explore the popular tourist destination of Kashmir like Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg while enjoying the pleasant weather and the enchanting scenery.
Enjoy the fine services and spend your time in a hassle free trip with # India best Tour travel company # OSR Vacation (P)Ltd.
- Enjoy Shikara ride
- Srinagar City Tour
- Gandola Ride in Gulmarg
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: ARRIVAL SRINAGAR
- Welcome Srinagar Airport pickup you will be met our representative and get transfer to Hotel. Check in Hotel. After relax visit Shankacharya Temple in the evening enjoy Shikara ride in famous Dal Lake (by your own).
- In the evening free at leisure.Overnight stay in Hotel.
- After breakfast drive for Gulmarg. Gulmarg is one of the best ski slopes and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. View of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. Fascinating views from Tangmarg to Gulmarg and enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (at your own cost).
- In the evening back to Srinagar overnight stay in Hotel Srinagar.
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam enjoy natural beautiful surroundings. Lidder River, enjoy a pony ride to nearby palaces like Chandanwadi, Baisaren (ponies can be hired directly).
- In the evening free at leisure.Overnight stay in Hotel Pahalgam.
- After breakfast drive for Srinagar check Inn House Boat. After relax visit Srinagar famous Mughal Gardens like ChashmaShahi (The Royal Springs), NishatBagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love).
- In the evening back to Srinagar House Boat for a comfortable overnight stay
- After breakfast departure from Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back home.
- 02 Nights Stay in Hotel at Srinagar
- 01 Night Stay in Hotel at Pahalgam
- 01 Night Stay in Deluxe House Boat at Srinagar
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through Personal Car/Coach/Tempo Traveler .
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02/4/6/8/10/12 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Hotel To Be Used:-
|S. No||Destinations||Semi Standard||Standard||Deluxe||Superior Deluxe|
|01||Srinagar||Green Residency / Mount View/similar||Hotel Shafaaf Plaza/ similar||Hotel k2 inn grand M.s /regal palace/similar||Hotel Grand Mehal/ similar|
|02||Pahalgam||Hotel Pine Cliff/ similar||Hotel Golden Residency/ similar||Hotel the regency / similar||Hotel Pine Spring/Hilltop/similar|
|03||Srinagar House Boat||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||DAWN Group of Houseboat|
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Grade||02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax||08 Pax||10 Pax||12 Pax|
|Semi Standard||Per Pax: 8,800 /-||Per Pax: 7,150 /-||Par Pax: 6,710 /-||Per Pax: 6,490 /-||Per Pax: 6,050/-||Per Pax: 5,555 /-|
|Standard||Per Pax: 11,110 /-||Per Pax: 8,910 /-||Per Pax: 8,250 /-||Per Pax: 7,920 /-||Per Pax: 7,700 /-||Per Pax: 7,590 /-|
|Deluxe||Per Pax: 12,100 /-||Per Pax: 11,000 /-||Per Pax: 9900 /-||Per Pax: 8,250 /-||Per Pax: 9,130 /-||Per Pax: 8,800 /-|
|Superior Deluxe||Per Pax: 18,150 /-||Per Pax: 16,280 /-||Per Pax: 15,510 /-||Per Pax: 14,960 /-||Per Pax: 14,300 /-||Per Pax: 14,080 /-|