Pachmarhi is a beautiful hill station of the Madhya Pradesh state, which is known for its abundant lush ambiance and peaceful surroundings. The hill town is immensely popular amid honeymooning couple who visit the place all year round. If you also wish to spend some lovely time with your partner, opt for Romantic Pachmarhi tour by OSR Vacation is a tastefully crafted tour of 3 nights and 4 days. This journey promises you a beautiful experience with your partner, taking you through some really amazing places where you feel close to nature. Itinerary includes sightseeing in Pachmarhi and other memorable activities like shopping.
- Enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset in Dhoopgarh of Pachmarhi
- Savor delicacies of Pachmarhi cuisine
- Shopping for tribal crafts at local bazaa
- Visit Jata Shankar, Handi Khoh, Chauragarh fort at Pachmarhi
- Arrive at the nearest railway head to Pachmarhi, Pipariya railway station. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to Pachmarhi. The road journey is of around an hour. On the way, treat your eyes to the wonderful views of the surroundings. Open the windows of your car and let the cool air brush past your face. As you reach the hotel, complete the check-in formality.
- After freshening-up, leave for a nature walk, exploring the prime attractions on your own. As the day is at leisure, you can indulge in the activities of your interest. Hold hand in hand, explore the place, whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ears.
- Stay overnight.
- Day 2 of the itinerary is scheduled for sightseeing, amidst the natural beauty of Pachmarhi. You visit the most popular attractions of Pachmarhi such as Priyadarshini (Forsyth Point) – around 5 km from the town this popular view point offers stunning views of the surroundings along with memorable sunset views; Bee Fall- a 35 m high popular waterfall, it is ideal for nature-lovers; Handi Khoh- a huge ravine with thick woodland and a cliff of 300 feet which is known to have connection with Lord Shiva and Fairy pool- also known as Apsara Vihar- it is a small waterfall (30 feet high) and a naturally formed pool.
- In the evening, explore the local market of the place. Here you can get your hands on some wonderful tribal craft items, made by the local Gond and Bastar tribes. Do not forget to try local cuisine dishes and savor their lip-smacking flavor.
- Overnight in Pachmarhi.
- The sightseeing of Pachmarhi is not yet over! You have tons of places to explore when you are here. To take back the best experience, walk down this green destination in the morning and enjoy the scenic beauty. Later, continue with sightseeing at Chhota Mahadeo- a small trek takes you to this old temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Jata Shankar- a natural cave in deep ravine with lingam-shaped stalagmites, Chauragarh – Pachmarhi’s second highest peak with a Lord Shiva temple and Chauragarh fort and Dhoopgarh- highest point in Satpura ranges known as famous sunrise and sunset view point. Capture and take back with you the eternal romance of the place.
- Overnight stay.
The tour ends here today. Meet our representative who helps you with transfer to the railway station. Board and head for the onward journey.
- Accommodation as per chosen Category.
- Morning tea, Breakfast and Dinner. (Exclude in Standard Package)
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Category||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person|
|Standrad||Price on Request!||Price on Request!||Price on Request!|
This rate may be changed without any prior notice.
For any Query please mail us email@example.com or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.