Pattaya with Bangkok tour is planned to let you explore Pattaya, a very popular beach resort/city of Thailand. Pattaya city has been blessed with stunning scenic beauty spilled along its sandy beaches and in its interiors, taste the local renditions, indulge in water sports and view the exotic coral reefs at Coral Island. Further moving to Bangkok, explore the city for its mammoth Buddhist temples and the massive mansions featuring Portuguese’s architecture and so on. Have a fun-filled vacation along with your loved ones in Thailand.
- Exploring marine life/ water sports at the Coral Island, Pattaya
- Marvel at the cultural and attractions of Pattaya
- Temple and City tour of Bangkok
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Arrive – Bangkok – Pattaya
- Arrive at Bangkok Airport in the morning to be received cordially by our OSR Vacation representative.
- Accompanied by the staff representative, get on a two hour drive to Pattaya, one of the most exotic beach destination in South East Asia.
- Post Arrival, indulge in your favorite pastimes. Enjoy the city ambience, relax and lay off at beaches, revel in the delicacies with local restaurants and relish the exotic bar. Pamper yourself with amazing body massages and shop till you drop. It’s like the whole city for your wishes.
- Evening is free at your leisure! Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
- Today you are scheduled for a half-day Coral Island Tour. Have your breakfast and get ready. You will be picked up from the hotel and then dropped to the designated point. The speed boat will take you to the Koh Lann Island.
- The beautiful spot for vacations, Coral Island is blissful. The island is heavenly for all kinds of tourists. The island’s soft sands are tempting to laze around. The watersports are exacting but exciting. Try parasailing, water-skiing and jet-skis. The islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak are nearby. They are abundantly blessed with coral and marine life. Snorkeling and deep-sea diving are perfect to discover the underwater world. As there are no dive shops in this area, carry your own equipment.
- **Please note this tour is not included parasailing and undersea walk if they want they can purchase as an optional.
- After a day of fun, take a speed boat that will bring you back from the island. Have a delicious lunch at Indian Restaurant in Pattaya. Enjoy overnight stay in Pattaya.
- On day 3 after breakfast, our tour representative helps you with an assisted transfer to Bangkok, by road. Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, is not only known for its modern amenities but also for cultural attractions that it has to offer. It is home to a number of amazing temples. Golden Buddha Temple and Reclining Buddha Temple- Wat Po are two of the most famed temples. Upon arrival, check-in at your chosen hotel. You are free to spend the day as per your own liking. Explore the city, the temples, enjoy the food, absorb the amazing toxic ambiance, visit the other attractions and more.
- Overnight stay in Bangkok.
- Once you have your breakfast, you are free to spend the day the way you want to. You can visit the markets to indulge in shopping at the local market and the floating market, can visit the popular attractions such as Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn, Khao San Road, Jim Thompson’s house etc, absorb-in the vibrancy of the locals, can taste the local renditions and so on.
- Overnight stay in Bangkok.
- Start a day with a hearty breakfast. Pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Get transfersfor your onward flight. Return home with cherished memories of fun holiday in Thailand.
For any Query please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410