Embark on an exploring trip around the places with historical significance. Hinduism in India has various traits and has left behind its footprints in many parts of the country.
This package, Orchha Khajuraho Tour will take you to sites with extraordinary religious certainty. Orchha is the only place in India that does not hold Lord Ram as a God, but a king and the temples of Khajuraho exposes the erotic nature of the religion. Somewhat blasphemous, yet very interesting. The package lasts for 5 days 4 nights and is perfect for the adventures you seek to indulge in.
- Visit to western and eastern group temples at Khajuraho
- Visit Jahangir Mahal, Orchha Fort and Chaturbhuj Mandir, Orchha
- Explore Kandariya Mahadev and Lakshmana Temple, Khajuraho
- Explore Panna National Park
- From Jhansi, you take a ride to Orchha and here you check in at the hotel. Freshen up and you leave for local sightseeing of Orchha. The main highlight of the area is the Orchha Fort Complex, situated above an island on River Betwa and, it consists of numerous Palaces.
- Other places to visit are the Jehangir Mahal, Sunder Mahal, Cenotaphs,Raja Ram Temple, Laxminarayan Temple and the Phool Bagh.
- You return to the hotel after you are done with visiting these sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, you start with your drive to Khajuraho. On arrival there, check in at the hotel. Plan for local sightseeing is fixed which covers a visit to Khajuraho’s famous temples, all of them are built with intricacy and is ancient. The figurines, carved on the walls have an erotic representation of the Tantric sexual practices.
In the evening you return back to the hotel and stay over for the night.
- Post breakfast, you start with your drive to Khajuraho. On arrival there, check in at the hotel. Plan for local sightseeing is fixed which covers a visit to Khajuraho’s famous temples, all of them are built with intricacy and is ancient. The figurines, carved on the walls have an erotic representation of the Tantric sexual practices.
- In the evening you return back to the hotel and stay over for the night.
- This day is made for you to explore the place at your own pace, there are numerous other medieval Hindu and Jain temples to visit. Besides the temples, you can visit the nearby Panna National Park.
- You return back to the hotel and stay over the night.
After breakfast, you check out of the hotel. Your exploration trip comes to an end with your transfer to the given airport/ railway stations.
- Accommodation as per chosen Category.
- Morning tea, Breakfast and Dinner. (Exclude in Standard Package)
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Category||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person|
|Standrad||Price on Request!||Price on Request!||Price on Request!|
This rate may be changed without any prior notice.
For any Query please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.