Get ready to have a spiritual experience along the banks of the Yamuna River; Mathura is a district in the state of Uttar Pradesh #Mathura Vrindavan Tour Package,mathura vrindavan tour bus from Delhi. As it is the birthplace of Lord Krishna, Mathura has become one of the major pilgrim destinations. With the 2 nights – 3 days package you will be able to have an uninterrupted outing and check out all the significant sites. Mathura along with Vrindavan, where the lord spent his childhood consists of temples in a large number. All the temples are special and vibrant making the place look very colorful and animated. The best time to visit Mathura would be during the festive seasons as the people celebrate it in grand scale. You will simply love this short trip that is going to draw you close and open a window to the life of Krishna. Mathura and the nearing Vrindavan have a lot to offer.
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd book your #Cheap Ganges Spiritual Tour# Ganges Spiritual TourNew Delhi # Budget Ganges Spiritual Tour
- Visit birth place of Lord Krishna , Mathura
- Darshan at Banke Bihari Temple
- Visit Sri Radha Raman Mandir,ISKCON temple.
- Your trip begins from Delhi, which is not that far as it takes around 3 hours to reach.
- The place carries historic and religious significance in and around, there are plenty of holy sites to start off from.
- The temples are in abundance and your visitation will be mostly to them.
- The Dwarkadish temple holds an interesting architecture in the area; there is another small town called the Radha Kund; The Gita Mandir is called so because the whole of Gita (the sacred book of the Hindus) has been inscribed on the walls of the temple; Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi is another site to visit, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; and also Lord Krishna’s rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat.
- You can visit other temples too, keeping in mind the time limit.
- After a long day of full exploration, you can go to the hotel to retire.
- Next day, you leave for Vrindraven, a nearby town after breakfast.
- It is in Vrindavan, that Lord Krishna spent his childhood days and his stories of eternal love for Radha grew here.
- There are numerous temples dedicated to Radha-Krishna love events. The Banke Bihari Temple is a popular shrine among the believers.
- There is an old temple called the Madan Mohan Temple. Other temples are the Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir, Sri Radha Raman Mandir and more.
- After a long day, you return to the hotel and take a rest.
- This morning, after a hearty breakfast you head back to Delhi.
- The trip has come to an end but the fond memory of the place remains.
- Deluxe rooms in Mathura with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Vrindavan with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car from Delhi – Mathura – Vrindavan
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
|No of Pax||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|2||INR 26,000||INR 39,500||INR 66,000|
Hotel to be used or similar
|Mathura||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Vrindavan||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|