An exotic Madhya Pradesh trip awaits you, covering the important city of Indore, the ruined walled city of Mandu and the holy site that preserves one of the 12 Jyotilingams of Lord Shiva, Omkareshwar. The package “Mandu with Omkareshwar” lasts for 4 days and 3 nights and within this duration, you visit all the major attraction sites without any hassles.
Explore some exquisite monuments, temples, forts, palaces and more in the picturesque Mandu and have a spiritual trip to the sacred house of the Shiva at Omkareshwar.
- Visit the ancient architectural splendors of Mandu: Jahaz Mahal, Jami Masjid, Champa Baoli Hindola Mahal and more
- Visit famous temples at Maheswar and Omkareshwar
- Visit the Bada Ganapati temple, Chattri Bagh, Patal Pani, Central Museum, in Indore
- Meet our tour representative on arrival at Indore railway station or airport who will later transfer you to Mandu. On reaching Mandu, check in at your already booked hotel and get ready to leave for the sightseeing tour of Mandu enjoy and relaxing night stay.
- In the morning, after breakfast, check out of the hotel and head towards Indore by road. On the way, stop by Maheshwara and Omkareshwara and visit the famous temples in these sites.
- On reaching Indore, check into the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- In the morning, after breakfast, leave for a short city tour. Visit the Chattri Bagh, Central Museum, Patal Pani and Bada Ganapati Temple.
- If time favors, you can opt for a trip to Ujjain to witness the religious vigor of the devotees along the banks of the Shipra river. Back to the hotel and spend the night at the leisure of the hotel.
- On the last day of our tour, we will leave for Indore after having a healthy breakfast in the morning.
- We will transfer you to the Indore airport/ railway station to board the flight or train for your onward destination.
- Accommodation as per chosen Category.
- Morning tea, Breakfast and Dinner. (Exclude in Standard Package)
- Transportation from Ujjain to Ujjain.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.