Maldives is a beautiful tropical island nation in the Indian Ocean, which attracts leisure vacationers from all across the world. If you are looking for a relaxing holiday destination, Maldives it is. Opt for Mystical Maldives Tour, is a well-planned itinerary of 4 days, offering you a holiday that is filled with scenic beauty and memorable experiences. Enjoy leisure walk on the beaches, partake in water sports, savour the local delicacies, relax in the resort, go on-board a luxury cruise for exploring the atolls, visit the attractions of Male, and so on.
- Exploring the gems of Indian Ocean on-board a cruise
- Adventurous water sports activities
- Leisure time
- Sightseeing in Male, the capital city of Maldives
- Recreational activities at the resort
Itinerary Details Of MaldivesDay 1: Arrival in Maldives
- Arrive at the Male Airport of Maldives. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your resort in a speed boat. Complete the check-in at the resort. You are now free to spend the day at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. The beautiful tropical nation of Maldives in the Indian Ocean comprises of 26 ring-shaped atolls made of over 1,000 coral islands.
- You can visit the beach side, savour local cuisine, take a dip in the azure sea waters, enjoy a leisure walk on the beach, visit the local market etc. Return to the resort for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Maldives.
- Post breakfast, day 2 is at leisure. Spend it at your own pace. If you do not feel like going out, you can simply enjoy the recreational facilities being offered at your resort. The other option is of discovering the secret gems of the mighty Indian Ocean. You can go on-board a cruise that takes you towards the charming atolls. These luxury cruises come with well-equipped cabins, and in varying sizes. You can book one as per your need.
- Savour the stunning views and the colourful marine life. After de-boarding, you can partake in adventure activities. There are options like kayaking, kite surfing, jet skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, banana boat riding and so on. Return to the resort for dinner.
- Stay overnight at the resort.
- On day 3, after breakfast, you can either opt for excursions that are being offered by the resort, or you can explore the Maldives’ capital city of Male. The busy capital city, spreads in an area of 1.77 square km, and is known to be a shopper’s paradise. It is a wonderful mix of old and new worlds as while on one side there are historic mosques, on the other are modern skyscrapers.
- Tsunami Monument, Jumhoorie Maidan, National Mosque, Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque), Sultan Mosque are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the beaches and indulge in leisure activities. Dinner at the resort.
- Overnight stay.
- Today, in the morning, have breakfast and get an assisted transfer to the Maldives International Airport to board your flight for the onward destination.