Do you wish to walk down the history through visit to beautiful forts & palace, Monuments and temples? Wait no longer; you have an opportunity to explore all of it through Gwalior Orchha Khajuraho Tour which is a 5 days/4 nights tour package. The package involves exploring places which are known for their historical significance.
Further, the tour includes visit to temples, forts & palaces like The Kandariya Mahadev, Lakshmana, Gwalior fort, Jai Vilas Mahal, Orchha fort & Jehangir Mahal and many more.
- Visit to western and eastern group temples at Khajuraho
- Sightseeing at Gwalior fort, Jai Vilas Mahal and Temples
- Visit Jahangir Mahal, Orchha Fort and Chaturbhuj Mandir, Orchha
- Explore Kandariya Mahadev and Lakshmana Temple, Khajuraho
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Gwalior ( Local Transport + Dinner)
- On arrival at Gwalior airport/railway station and check-in to the hotel.
- Munch something at the hotel before you leave for sightseeing.
- Spend the day by paying a visit to the Gwalior fort, which is one of the largest forts in India.
- Seek blessing at Vishnu temple which was built long back in the 11th century.
- Have a comfortable stay at the hotel at night.
- Leave for Orchha which 124 kms from Gwalior.
- Have your breakfast and pay a visit the popular temples in Orchha such as the Ram Raja Temple and Chaturbhuj Temple.
- These temples were built by Bundela rulers in the 16th and 17th century.
- Comfortable Stay overnight in Orchha at a hotel.
- Have your breakfast and drive to Khajuraho. After you arrive at Khajuraho, pay a visit to the Western Group which has 14 temples including Kandariya MahaHave your breakfast and drive to Khajuraho.
- After you arrive at Khajuraho, pay a visit to the Western Group which has 14 temples including Kandariya Mahadeo, Lakshmana, chaunsath Yogini, Parvati, Varaha, Vishvanath and Nandi, Chitragupta, and Devi Jagdamba.
- End the day with a comfortable stay at a hotel in Khajuraho.
- Start the day with sightseeing at the Eastern Group which consists of seven temples out of which four are Jain temples and the other three are Hindu.
- The seven temples are the Parsvanath, Adinath, Shantinath Ghantai temple, the Vamana, Javari and Brahma.
- Get back to the hotel and leave for Delhi.
- Have a comfortable stay at hotel in Delhi.
- After having your breakfast, leave back for Raipur by road. En-route, you can take a side trip to Narayanpur.
- Narayanpur is known for its unique handicrafts. Handicrafts from this place are known as the best in the Bastar region. It offers many items such as bell metal, wrought iron, woodcraft and bamboo artifacts.
- You can also visit Ramakrishna Mission Center which is a major tourist attraction at Narayanpur.
- On arrival in Raipur, check-in to the hotel and have a comfortable stay at night.
- This is the last day of the exiting and adventurous tour.
- Have your breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Later, take a transfer to the airport and board a flight for your onward journey.
- Get back home with some wonderful memories.
Package Cost @ Per Person Basis
|Hotel Type||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Standard||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Accommodation on double sharing
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car (AC) with English speaking driver
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults traveling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities