Trip Highlights Itinerary Price Inclusions
The slope stations of South India are desert springs of quietness, while Mysore is about greatness and wonder. Slope stations like Coorg and Wayanad let you lose yourself in the excellence of nature, while at Mysore, you encounter the grandness of the past time. Slope Stations of South India packages of 6 days and 5 nights is the best mix of investigation and touring, delighting in the excellence of nature while respecting the eminence at Mysore.
Enjoy the fine services and spend your time in a hassle free trip with # India best Tour travel company # OSR Vacation (P)Ltd # Best Tour Provider for Karnatka # Best Tour travel package for Wayanad#
- Witness the stretching coffee estates and orchards at Coorg, along with temple of Lord Omkareswara.
- Visit the magnificent Mysore palace.
- Visit numerous attractions at the beautiful location of Wayanad like the Glass house at Kottamuda, Chembra Peak, Banasurasagar Dam, Pazhassi tomb and more
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Bangalore -Coorg
- After arriving in Bangalore, you are escorted to be moved to Coorg. Once you reach there, you check- in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure, in the comfort of the hotel and later retire for the night.
- Your day has been planned out for the sightseeing tour in Coorg for half day, directly after breakfast you leave. You visit the coffee plantations, and the orchards; there is a Fort on top of a hill that overlooks the town. There is a temple of Lord Omkareswara, the design in the temple is appealing.
- Later in the evening you return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Post breakfast, you check out of the hotel at Coorg and reach Mysore by car. In Mysore, you check – in at the hotel and leave to visit the famous Mysore Palace. The palace is magnificent and praise worthy, later go on to visit the temple on the Chamundi Hill.
- You return to the Hotel after that for a Goodnight stay.
- You drive to Wayanad after breakfast and checking out of the hotel. After reaching Wayanad, you check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure and later, sleep over for the night.
- Post breakfast, you go out for a sightseeing trip in Wayanad. You visit the Glass house at Kottamuda, Chembra Peak, Edakkal Caves, Banasurasagar Dam, Pazhassi tomb and more.
- Later, you return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Today, you will be transferred to the Calicut airport/railway station to board train/flight for onward destination.
- Tour ends here…………
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complementary Doctor on call
- 01 night stay at Mysore
- 02 night stay at Wayanad
- 02 nights stay at Coorg
- All pick up drop from railway station & all local sightseeing will be through personal transport
- Inclusive of all toll tax, bata charges & driver allowances
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Category||Hotel/Resort||Place||Package cost@ Per Person|
|ON Request||ON Request||
For best deals call us:- 9555961410/Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org