Heritage of Orissa is a perfect way to get detailed insights about the state’s rich heritage. Orissa, now known as Odisha, is a home to splendid temples, magnificent monuments and remarkable architectural wonders. The well-planned tour gives you ample of opportunities to explore the real charm of the ‘Soul of Incredible India’. During the 5 days’ tour, you will be traveling to the cities like Bhubaneswar, Puri and Pipili, etc. Soak-in the beauty of the Chilika Lake along with visiting the famous Sun Temple in Konark. Plan a trip to Odisha and enjoy wonderful vacations ahead.
- Bhubaneswar sightseeing
- Explore the Konark Sun Temple
- Pay homage at the Puri Jagannath temple
- Cherish visiting the Chilika Lake
- Excursion to Pipili
- Enjoy at the Chandrabhaga beach
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Bhubaneswar
- As you arrive at the Bhubaneswar airport, you are cordially greeted by our OSR Vacation representative who will escort you to your hotel.
- Enjoy your day out in the city, later in afternoon.
- Visit the exotic Khandagiri Udaygiri Caves to marvel at the amazing ingenuity of human endeavor.
- Pay your respects at the impressive Kedar Gouri Temple, Lingaraj Temple and Sai Baba Temple.
- Your evening is free for leisure.
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Morning begins with a sumptuous breakfast. Thereafter proceed towards Konark.
- Be amazed at the wonderful architecture of the Konark sun Temple. Built in the 13th century, this impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site is designed in the form of a chariot and is dedicated to Sun-God.
- Spend some relaxing moments at the Chandrabhaga beach.
- Then start off for the Puri and perform check-in at your hotel.
- Find the nectar of devotion with your visit to the ancient Jagannath Temple as well as Gundicha Temple and bow before the “Lord of the world”.
- Spend an easy evening enjoying the calm and fresh ambience of the beach of Puri.
- Return for the overnight stay at your hotel.
- Day 3 of the Heritage of Orissa tour starts early in the morning.
- Leave for Satpara, Chilika after satiating your hunger with delicious breakfast. India’s largest coastal lagoon, Chilika spreads over the Khurda, Puri and Gajnam districts. The brackish-water lagoon is famed for the spotting of beautiful, rare and endangered Irrawaddy Dolphins.
- The lake also preserves a wide variety of species of aquafauna, flora and fauna.
- A spectacular display of vibrant avian charms lures people to this scenic beach.
- Spend the rest of the day leisurely exploring the pleasures of the wetland.
- Post this, you will return to Puri. If you want, you can spend some time at the Puri temple.
- After a well-spent day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Post breakfast, start off for a visit to the picturesque Chilika Lake, one of the subcontinent’s largest wintering ground for migratory birds.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding area as well as revel in identifying different bird species that you find at the location.
- After, having a wonderful time at Chilika, travel to Gopalpur.
- Spend a peaceful, relaxing evening at the alluring Gopalpur beach.
- This time is free for your leisure.
- Come back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight.
Day 5: Bhubaneswar – Departure
- Enjoy your morning meals and perform check out from your hotel.
- Drive towards Bhubaneswar airport /railway station for your onward journey
- with this your trip comes to end with sweet memoires of your trip with OSR Vacation
Package Cost @ Per Person Basis
|Hotel Type||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Standard||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Accommodation on double sharing
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car (AC) with English speaking driver
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults traveling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities