#Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore #The Royal Tiger With Golden Triangle promises to be the most memorable tour of Rajasthan for you. While on tour capture the true spirit of wildlife, experiencing a jungle safari at Tiger Park in Ranthambore. Pay a memorable visit to the unparalleled Taj Mahal that leaves tourists spellbound by its beauty. Ride up to Amber Fort on a caparisoned and painted elephant.
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd book your #Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi #Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi from New Delhi # Budget Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
- Visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, Gandhi memorial, Humayun Tomb and Qutab Minar, at Delhi
- Explore Akbar’s Tomb, at Sikandara
- Guided tour of Agra fort, commissioned by Empress Noor Jehan in memory of her father
- Excursion to Taj Mahal- Symbol of Love
- Visit to holy shrine of Fathepur Sikri and Salim Chisti’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal, on the way to Ranthambore
- Enjoy jungle safari at Ranthambore
- Ride up to Amber Fort on a caparisoned, painted elephant.
- Arrival at Delhi. Meeting and assistance upon arrival in Delhi and transfer to your hotel.
- After wash and change we proceed on a half day tour of Delhi.
- Today, you visit Qutub Minar- the second tallest minaret of India and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Humayun’s tomb- a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where eminent Mughal rulers rest in peace; lakshmi Narayan Temple and India Gate. In the afternoon, you explore Old Delhi and its popular attractions like Chandni Chowk, Rajghat and Jama Masjid.
- By late evening, you return to the hotel room and stay overnight.
- Leave for Agra this morning after breakfast. This 4-5 hours road trip will take you to one of the Seven Wonders of the World by UNESCO; Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal is built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, this iconic white structure is an epitome of true love and perfection.
- Taj Mahal is big enough to take a whole day of a traveler.
- You further move in to your hotel room and stay overnight.
- This morning, after breakfast you leave for Ranthambore and you stopover in Fatehpur Sikri. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri is a fine specimen of Hindu, Persian and Indo-Muslim architecture.
- Built in the 16th century by Mughal Emperor Akbar, the town has long been abandoned but till date is a proud evidence of the former days.
- On your arrival in Ranthambore, you check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your own leisure.
- Stay overnight in the room.
- You leave for morning safari in Ranthambore National Park and return to the hotel room for breakfast.
- Afternoon safari is also to be experienced in the jungle.
- As the day comes to an end, you come back to the room and stay overnight.
- Upon breakfast, you are transferred to Jaipur. And as you reach Jaipur, you check in to your hotel room and spend the rest of time at leisure.
- Further, you stay overnight in the hotel.
- After refreshing breakfast, you explore the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur.
- Top attractions of the city are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jag Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
- You come back to the room by late evening and stay overnight.
- You are served palatable breakfast in the morning. In the afternoon, you head towards Delhi Airport by road and continue your own journey.
- Deluxe rooms in New Delhi with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Agra with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Ranthambore with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Deluxe rooms in Jaipur with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car from Delhi – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Delhi
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
|No of Pax||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|2||INR 26,000||INR 39,500||INR 66,000|
Hotel to be used or similar
||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Jaipur||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Agra||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|
|Varanasi||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|