Kausani is located at a height of 1890 meters which is 117 kilometers away from Nainital in the Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand. Because of its exceptional natural splendor, Mahatma Gandhi named Kausani as the “Switzerland of India”. Kausani provides an exceptional vista of various Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. Moreover, it stands on the top the ridge amidst dense Pine trees overlooking Someshwar valley on one side and Garur and Baijnath Katyuri valley on the other on Almora-Bageshwar-Didihat Highway.
- Visit the most famous tourist places in Kausani Anashkati Ashram Laxmi Ashram, Sumitranandan
- Explore Pant Gallery and the Kausani tea estate.
- Upon your arrival at Delhi airport/ railway station, meet our tour representative and start your journey towards Kausani.
- Explore this day at your own leisure.
- After this, return to the hotel take your dinner and night stay at hotel.
- In the morning wake up early and after breakfast, proceed to Kausani by road. Kausani was described as ‘Mini-Switzerland of India’ by Mahatma Gandhi.
- On reaching Kausani check-in at one of our listed hotels.
- Later in the day embark on a sightseeing tour of the city. The major tourist hotspots to visit include the Anashkati Ashram Laxmi Ashram, Sumitranandan Pant Gallery and the Kausani tea estate.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- On the last day after breakfast, complete all the check-out formalities in Kausani and start moving towards Delhi.
- With this trip comes to end with Sweet memories of Kausani Trip with OSR Vacation Pvt. Ltd.
- Well appointed 01 Room with modern amenities, for 02 Nights in Kausani on Twin sharing basis with Breakfast + Dinner.
- Complementary return gift for couple.
- Complementary Doctor on call
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car.
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST on complete.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|02 Nights 03 Days Packages||Rate Per Person|
|Coming Soon!||Coming Soon!|
For any Query please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.