map center=”30.741734,79.4895923″ markers=”30.741734,79.4895923″ height=”255px”/]
Pilgrimage to the char dhams are considered to attain salvation. Two of the most revered Char Dhams, Kedarnath and Badrinath are among the popular yatras undertaken by pilgrims. The holy shrines settled in Uttarakhand is blessed with divinity as well as picturesque beauty of mountains.
With Do Dham Yatra Tour Package by OSR Vacation (P)Ltd, get ready for a spiritual and memorable experience. The 07 Nights / 08 Days yatra package takes you to the two major pilgrim destinations – Kedarnath and Badrinath. Here is a detailed itinerary for the tour
- Attend Ganga aarti at Har ki Pauri
- Darshan and Poja at Kedarnath temple
- Darshan and Poja at at Badrinath temple
- Meet our driver at Delhi airport /station / hotel / home and drive to Haridwar.
- Check into the hotel arrival in Haridwar.
- Evening visit Mansa Devi Temple & Ganga aarti at Har Ki Pauri.
- Overnight stay at Haridwar.Haridwar: The holy city of Haridwar translates to “Gateway to God,” and the breathtaking city, replete with temples, is a magnet for religious pilgrims from all over the globe. Religious festivals hold even further draw, and tourists can’t helped but be compelled by the city’s aura of intense spirituality. Haridwar is one of the seven holiest places of the Hindus, located on the banks of River Ganges. The sheer numbers of people gathering around Har-ki-Pairi Ghat give Haridwar a chaotic but reverent feel.
- Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Rudraprayag & Devoprayag.
- Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara.
- The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi.
- Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi.
- Overnight stay at Guptakashi.Guptakashi:- The name Gupt Kashi means “Hidden Benares. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.Guptkashi Weather – pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius. Cold in winters.
- Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- Visit Kedarnath Temple.
- After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund.
- Later, drive to Guptkashi.
- Overnight stay at Guptakashi.Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.Kedarnath Weather – Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During summer season the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists
- Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath.
- Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in evening.
- Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus).
- There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River.
- Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee.
- Overnight stay at Badrinath.Badrinath one of the ‘Ancient Four Dhams’ is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name “Badri van”, meaning “forest of berries”.Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bath before entering the Badrinath temple.Mana Village : Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.Vasundhara : As the name suggests, vasundhara is a magnificent water fall. This place is 5 kms. from Badrinath out of which 2 kms. is motorable upto Mana.
Bhim Pul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
Vyas Gufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Badrinath Weather: The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woolen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snow falls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
- Morning after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath.
- Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath.
- Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag.
- Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four ‘Maths’ established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the winter seat of Badrinath. The idol is brought down to Joshimath and installed in the temple for people to worship. There are many other temples in the township. The most important is the temple of Nir Singh with the idol of Lord Vishnu. The left arm of this deity is getting destroyed with time and the popular belief holds that the day the arm completely withers Badrinath valley will cease to exist and the Gods will transfer the residence into the neighboring Niti Valley at Bhavishya Badri.Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayag (five confluences) of Alaknanda River. It is confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Kedarnath, a Hindu holy town is located 86 km from Rudraprayag.Rudraprayag Weather – Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 35-40 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 20 deg to 05 deg.
- Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar via Rishikesh.
- Rishikesh ‘place of sages’ is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides.
- It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of ” Hrishikesh ” and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh.
- Check in Hotel.
- Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla.
- Overnight stay at Haridwar.Rishikesh: Named after the Lord Vishnu, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India it is also known as the yoga center of the world and is home to many world renowned ashrams. Rishikesh styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The fast-flowing Ganges is surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from temples and ashrams Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting centre, backpacker hang-out, and gateway to treks in the Himalaya.
- Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel & drive back towards to New Delhi airport / Railway station /Bus stand for your onward journey .
- With this your trip comes to end with sweet memories of your trip
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Breakfast + Dinner.
- Trnsfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- GST as Applicable.
- Lunch does not include in Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter Ticket INR 8,500/- per person (As per UttarakhandGoverment).
- VIP Ticket for Kedarnath Darshan
DO DHAM YATRA EX DELHI—Cost/Person
|PACKAGE & VEHICLE||NO. OF PAX||STANDARD||DELUXE||LUXURY|
|Do Dham Yatra (Indigo Cab)||02 PAX||Rs 25,550/Person||Rs 30,030/Person||Rs 37,780/Person|
|Do Dham Yatra (Innova/Tavera/Xylo)||04 PAX||Rs 19,299/Person||Rs 24,950/Person||Rs 30,850/Person|
|Do Dham Yatra (Innova/Tavera/Xylo)||06 PAX||Rs 16,980/Person||Rs 22,760/Person||Rs 28,499/Person|
|Do Dham Yatra (Tempo Traveler)||12 PAX||Rs 17,780/Person||Rs 22,999/Person||Rs 28,650/Person|
|EXTRA BED||Rs 5,775/Person||Rs 8,085/Person||Rs 11,550/Person|
Helicopter Ticket for Kedarnath @ 8500/- INR per person on sharing basis (Phata / Sersi – Kedarnath – Phata / Sersi).
For any Query please mail us email@example.com or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.INQUIRE NOW FOR BEST DEAL