Trip Highlights Itinerary Price Inclusions
The Discover Karnataka Tour package is planned to give you a chance to visit a portion of the antiquated landmarks of Karnataka. The best kingdoms of South incorporate, the Chalukyan Empire. Amid the rule of Chalukyan Empire, the nation saw development of probably the most wonderful sanctuaries and fortresses. Choose this visit to appreciate the awe inspiring building miracles of antiquated Karnataka.The 10 nights and 11 days journey will cover Bangalore, Mysore, Chikmagalur, Hospet, Hampi & Badami.
Enjoy the fine services and spend your time in a hassle free trip with # India best Tour travel company # OSR Vacation (P)Ltd # Best Tour Provider for Karnatka # Best Tour travel package of Bangalore, Mysore & Ooty#Hampi tour package#
- Visit Kesava temple at Somnathpur
- Guided tour to the major attractions of Mysore covering the Golden Royal Elephant,the Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar hall.
- Visit Shravanbelagola, noted for its 17 meter high statue of Lord Gomateshvara
- Excursion to Horanadu and Baha Budan Giri the major tourist attractions of Chikmagalur.
- Full day tour toBadami Fort, Open Air Museum and the Cave temples
- Visit Badami cave temples, at Badami
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Bangalore (Arrival)
- Arrive at the Bangalore airport/railway station in the morning followed by assisted transfer to the hotel by our representative. Post breakfast in the hotel, embark on a sightseeing tour of Bangalore which include Vidhan Soudha, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Mahatma Gandhi road, Venkatappa art gallery and other tourist attractions.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Post breakfast in the hotel, start your journey towards Mysore. First of all, visit the massive fortress of Srinrangpatnam, the erstwhile capital of Tipu Sultan. En-route, visit Tipu Sultan’s Palace and Gumbaz. Upon arrival in Mysore, get transferred to the hotel. In the evening, explore the Krishnarajasagar Dam and Vrindavan Gardens.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- In the morning leave your bed early and after taking a quick breakfast, head to a city tour of Mysore. Stop midway to visit Srirangapatna and the Kesava temple at Somnathpur. The city is a house for some of the most spectacular monuments. Soon after visiting Srirangapatna, drive back to the hotel for lunch. Later in the evening move out to visit the major attractions of Mysore covering the Golden Royal Elephant,the Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar hall. Also visit the St. Philomenas Church, built in the Gothic style and is one of the largest churches of the country.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- On the 4th day of the tour post breakfast, drive down to Chikmagalur. Stop midway to visit the Jain pilgrimage sites at Shravanbelagola, noted for its 17 meter high statue of Lord Gomateshvara. After the visit, continue your drive to Chikmagalur. As you reach Chikmagalur, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels.
- Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- In the morning post breakfast, take a leisurely walk to explore Chikmagalur city. It was in Chikmagalur that coffee was first cultivated in India. Enjoy the breathtaking views and unpolluted ambiance of the town which makes it haven for the travelers. Visit the lush green coffee plantation hills. Also visit Horanadu and Baha Budan Giri the major tourist attractions of Chikmagalur.
- Stay the night at the hotel.
- Next morning after breakfast, drive to Hospet. Hospet makes for an appropriate base camp as it offers a wide range of hotel options. After accommodating at one of your listed hotels, proceed to visit the popular Tungabhadra Dam. Later in the day, visit the major tourist attraction of Hospet covering Royal Place, Lotus Mahal, Vittala temple and the Archaeological Museum.
- In the evening you may visit Anantashayanatemple,located at the eastern fringe of Hospet.
- The day begins with a tour to Hampi, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hampi the charismatic ruined state attracts thousands every year. On reaching Hampi, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, set out to explore Hampi, dotted with large number of monuments featuring beautiful temples, remains of aquatic structures, royal platforms, treasury buildings, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions etc. It continues to be an important religious centre, housing the Virupaksha temple, as well as several other monuments belonging to the old city.
- Stay the night at hotel to enjoy a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
- In the morning after breakfast, leave for Hospet. On arrival at Hospet, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Day is to be spent at leisure.
- In the evening enjoy a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Next morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Badami. Badami was the royal capital of Chalukyas. The city is the house for large number of cave temples, entryways, fortresses and carvings. After reaching Badami check-in at one of your listed hotels. Relax for sometime in the cozy comfort of its room. After lunch embark on a sightseeing tour of Badami. The attraction scheduled for the day includes Badami Fort, Open Air Museum and the Cave temples. The Badami cave temples are a complex of temples, considered the finest example of Indian rock-cut architecture, especially Badami Chalukya Architecture.
- Return to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
- Next morning after breakfast, move out to explore the remarkable temples at Aihole and Pattadakal. Aihole is considered to be the birthplace of Hindu stone architecture. The distinctive characteristics to watch for in Aihole are the Western Chalukyan architecture including mortar less fabrication with stress on length and not on width or height. Roofs are flat with richly cut up ceilings.
- Stay at the hotel for the night.
- Today, you will be transferred to the nearest airport/railway station to board train/flight for onward destination.
- Tour ends here…………
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complementary Doctor on call
- 01 night stay at Bangalore
- 02 night stay at Mysore
- 02 nights stay at Chikmaglaur
- 02 nights stay at Hospet
- 01 night stay at Hampi
- 02 nights stay at Badami
- Bufet Breakfast
- All pick up drop from railway station & all local sightseeing will be through personal transport
- Inclusive of all toll tax, bata charges & driver allowances
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Category||Hotel/Resort||Place||Package cost@ Per Person|
|The Golden Residency or similar*
Viceroy comforts or similar*
Giri Inn/Hotel Rajmahal or similar*
Thilak Homestay/Ananya comforts or similar*
Hotel Priyadarshini classic or similar*
Rajsangam International hotel or similar*
|Ashraya international or similar*
Hotel paradise or similar*
The Orchid Chikmaglur/Hotel Blue Pearl or similar*
Hotel Rock Regency or similar*
Hotel hampi International or similar*
Badami Court or similar*
For best deals call us:- 9555961410/Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org