Golden Triangle tour is one of the most sought-after tours of India, by which the traveler can experience the vast cultural diversity of the country. By going for this 3 nights and 4 days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour (Golden triangle), you get a chance to explore, three of the most well-known cities of India. You not only visit some very popular monuments but you will also get to witness the best of the culture of the country. Delhi, the capital city will offer a perfect mix of everything from food to culture to religion. While Agra is a perfect city to view the Mughal glory, Jaipur is a specimen of the Rajputana grandeur.
- Sightseeing in Delhi including Red Fort and Jama Masjid
- Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri
- City tour and shopping in Jaipur
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: Delhi (Arrival) – (Local Transport + Dinner)
- As you arrive at the Delhi Airport, our tour representative would greet and assist you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in to the hotel. Delhi is an amazing representation of the contemporary India where the past glory has been mixed perfectly. The capital city is an amazing treasury of several cultures of the India that can be seen everyday life of the city.
- After relaxing for a while, get ready for a city tour. The first visit of the day is to Red Fort, popularly known as Lal Quila (closed on Monday). The foundation of this colossal structure was laid down by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and the construction of the fort took 9 years. Made in red sandstone, it has 2 main massive gates. It is a great example of Mughal opulence.
- Next you visit Jama Masjid, around 500 m away from Red Fort. The biggest mosque of India, it was commissioned by Shah Jahan in the 16th century. This stunning white marble and sandstone structure can accommodate about 25,000 worshippers at a time and has relics written on its gates.
- Later on, enjoy a drive past the India Gate and the Rashtrapati Bhavan (President House)
- Over night stay in hotel
- Have an early breakfast and after which, leave for Agra via road (3-4 hours journey). Enroute, you would be making a halt to explore one of the finest creations of the Mughals; Sikandra. Named as Sikandar, it is actually the mausoleum of the Great Mughal ruler, Akbar. The design of this fascinating structure boasts of a perfect blending of Islamic, Jain, Buddhist, Christian and Hindu themes. After this, come back on your course to Agra.
- Upon your arrival at Agra, check in to a pre-booked hotel. Rest for a while following which you would be taken on a sightseeing tour of the historic Agra city.
- First in the list would be the wonder of the world, the beautiful Taj Mahal. This legendary white marble structure was built by another great Mughal ruler, Shah Jahan in commemoration of his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Every day, the Taj receives a huge influx of tourists from all over the globe.
- In the latter half of our sightseeing trip, guests would be admiring the majestic Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb. Both of these structures hold great significance for the city’s heritage.
- Evenings are meant for some local shopping.
- Feel free to explore the whereabouts of the local market, buying souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Post that return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- On the 3rd day of the tour, begin your road journey to Jaipur, early morning. En-route, halt at the World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri, sandstone city that was laid down by Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- It has some of the most amazing structures that are worth-visiting. Explore the huge Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza- the largest gateway in the world, the historical Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhavan, Panch Mahal etc.
- Thereafter, continue your journey to the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. On arrival, check -into a hotel.
- Check-in formality is followed by sightseeing tour including the magnificent City Palace fringed by massive courtyards, verdant gardens and other wonderful monuments, the world heritage site Jantar Mantar Observatory and the splendid Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli. In the evening, indulge in shopping at the vibrant local bazaars.
- Stay overnight.
- Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Kushinagar covering the Mahaparinirvana temple and Thai Temple. Later, drive towards Varanasi.
- Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Post breakfast, guests would be taken to the visit of the splendid Amer Fort. The fort is the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur and is a UNESCO world heritage site. Built of red sandstone and marble, the fort flaunts a wonderful blend of Hindu and Rajput style of architecture.
- As the fort resides on a hill, guests would be given a royal elephant ride to the entrance of the fort.
- Later, shop in the markets for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts and items.
- Post that, you would be driven back to Delhi and further transferred to airport/railway station for the onward journey back home.
- With this your trip comes to end with sweet memories of Golden triangle tour with OSR Vacation (P)Ltd
Package Cost @ Per Person Basis
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals|
|1||Arrival New Delhi||ITC Welcome Dwarka||Standard||Breakfast & Dinner|
|2||Agra Drive||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast & Dinner|
|3||Jaipur Drive||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast & Dinner|
|4||Delhi Departure||–||Breakfast & Dinner|
- Accommodation on double sharing
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- 01 Elephant ride at Amer fort.
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car (AC) with English speaking driver
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities