For lovers of Buddhist culture, peaceful nature trails and untouched beauty of the Himalayas, Indian Holiday has designed a wonderful 3-night and 4- day ‘Bhutan Overland’ tour. Under our proposed itinerary, you would be exploring remarkable ancient monasteries, traditional handicraft markets, temples and much more in a land that feels proud on its remote isolation. In all this, you would be receiving unparalleled opportunities to connect with the culture and tradition of Bhutan plus the panoramic Himalayan beauty. During this well-planned itinerary, explore popular Bhutanese destinations- Paro and Thimpu.
- Browse through a wide variety of traditional handicrafts and artifacts in Handicrafts Emporium.
- Visit The King’s Memorial Chorten that is purified with constant hymning of chants and moving of prayer wheels
- Behold vibrant paintings of Rinpung Dzong
- Spend time to get better understanding of Bhutanese art and craft in Institure of Zorig Chusum
Itinerary Details Of BhutanDay 1: Arrival in Paro and transfer to Thimphu
- On your arrival at Paro Airport, meet our tour representative who assists you in further transfer to Thimphu, the Capital of Bhutan. This one and a half hour drive takes you to a culturally rich metropolis.
- Upon reaching Thimphu, you check in at a pre-booked hotel.
- The rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
- Later, you leave for Paro. During your journey you drive past Trashichhoedzong, The Fortress of Glorious Religion.
- Upon reaching Paro, check in at a hotel and stay overnight.
- After refreshing breakfast, you get to explore Paro. Some of the best attractions of town are Ta Dzong- a former watch-tower, now a museum, Ta Dzong exhibits antique and traditional artifacts, paintings, weapons etc;
- Rinpung Dzong- Rinpung Dzong means the fortress of the heap of jewels, it is embellished with vibrant paintings depicting different tales.
- After breakfast, you check out of the hotel and get assisted transfer to the airport to catch the flight for your onward journey.