Kolkata and Andaman and Nicobar are two exquisite destinations of India, which must be visited to by cultural devotees and nature enthusiasts during their Andaman Island tour to India.OSR Vacation (P) ltd presents Discover Andaman Tour Package, offering the best of both of these destinations.
This well-planned itinerary of 05 nights and 06 days takes you to some of the best attractions such as Victoria memorial, Indian Museum and Dakshineswar Kali Temple in Kolkata as well as Havelock and Viper Island in Port Blair. Enjoy sightseeing, cruising, shopping, feasting and adventures activities like snorkeling, sea walk, kayaking, Jet Ski and more.
- Visit Victoria memorial, Indian Museum and Dakshineswar Kali Temple at Kolkata
- Enjoy Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, and Jet ski at Havelock Island
- See captivating life and live corals reefs
- Enjoy Boat Cruise at Port Blair
- Enjoy Evening Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail
- Explore the scenic Ross Island and North Bay Island
- Visit the Mount Harriet National Park
- In the morning, get transferred to the Kolkata airport to catch a flight to Port Blair. As you reach Port Blair, our tour representative helps you in getting transferred to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and leave for sightseeing that includes Anthropological Museum- houses a vast collection of home models, ancient tools and art and crafts of tribes of the Andaman; Cellular Jail- popularly as Kala Pani; Fisheries Museum- species of marine life of the Island are displayed here, Science Centre- provides excellent information on Science of Oceans and growth of coral life and Corbyn’s Cove beach- a distinctively-shaped beach, where you can enjoy watching sunset and leisure strolls.
- In the evening, do not miss watching the Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail that tells the story of freedom struggle of India.
- Stay overnight.
- Entire day is planned for exploring the famous islands of Andaman & Nicobar Island Group including Ross Island, Viper Island and North Bay, via cruise. First in line is Ross Island – an island known for its rich history and enchanting scenery, which was the capital of Port Blair during the British rule.
- Next, you visit North Bay Island/Coral Island – the island boasts of an exotic rich marine life.
- Hop into a glass-bottom boat to explore it or go for scuba diving and snorkeling. Proceed towards the beautiful and verdant green Viper Island, in the evening.
- This island was the site where the first jail of the British was built. Return to Port Blair for overnight stay
- Today, get into a ferry to go to Havelock Island from Port Blair.
- Havelock can rightly be called one of the most popular tourist attractions of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. This island boasts of an amazing ambiance, offers excellent opportunities for scuba diving and has enchanting beaches.
- On reaching Havelock, our tour representative greets you and assists you in transfer to your resort.
- After check-in, have a visit to the small yet mesmerizing Kalapathar Beach, known for its laid-back ambiance. As the beach has little tourist activity, it offers you a chance to get away from your tired city life and spend some relaxed moments.
- Just lie down and soak-in the tranquility or enjoy a stroll.
- Overnight stay in Havelock.
- On day 4 of Kolkata with Port Blair tour, visit the sun -kissed world-renowned Radhanagar Beach, popular as Asia’s top 10 beaches.
- On reaching the enchanting beach, you can indulge in a number of fun activities such as swimming, sun-bathing, taking a stroll around or simply sitting on the beach, enjoying the beautiful views.
- Also called beach #7, it offers some most mesmerizing views of the sunset.
- During late afternoon, back to Port Blair and check-into the hotel.
- Stay overnight.
- Have breakfast and leave the hotel for a tour to Mount Harriet, the third highest peak of Andaman and Nicobar, which was the summer headquarters of Chief Commissioner during the British times.
- Admire the beautiful views of the island’s outer area and the surrounding waters from here. Also closely location is the National Park wherein you can spot the exotic wildlife of the region. Embarking on a nature trek in the area is the other option. Back to Port Blair in the afternoon.
- Check-into a Port Blair hotel on arrival.
- Evening today is a shopping tour in the markets of Port Blair where you can shop for interesting souvenirs such as pearl jewellery, knick-knacks made from bamboo and shells, mats made from local wood.
- Overnight stay.
- Today, you will say final goodbye to the city of Port Blair.
- Later, check out of the hotel and get transferred to the airport for journey back home.
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Name/Place||Rate Per Person(INR)|
For any Query please mail us email@example.com or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.
Note: *Above Special Rates are subject to Change and not valid on long Weekend/ Holidays.
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.