Amritsar is an important part of Punjab #Amritsar Tour Package | Golden Temple Tour Package. This city is one of the topmost pilgrimage spots for the Sikhs. It houses, Golden Temple an iconic Gurudwara with dome covered in gold, which every year is visited by Sikh as well as Hindu followers in huge numbers. Indian Holiday through well-planned Peaceful Amritsar Tour offers you a chance to pay homage at the Golden Temple.
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd book your #Amritsar Tour #Amritsar Tour from New Delhi # Budget Amritsar Tour
- Darshan at Golden Temple
- Visit to Jallianwala Bagh
- Visit to Wagah Border
- On your arrival in Amritsar, meet OSR Vacation representative and get transferred to the hotel.
- Later, freshen up and leave for Harmandir Sahib, popularly known as the Golden Temple.
- In the evening, you are free to spend the time at your leisure.
- You can try out Amritsari Naan which can be found in the local dhabas and restaurants.
- Overnight stay.
- After breakfast, visit Jallianwala Bagh. This historical area is known for the massacre commissioned by General Dyer, during the British Rule.
- In the evening, visit Wagah border.
- The guard changing ceremony every evening in the India- Pakistan border is the highlight of the area.
- By late evening, you return to the hotel room for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to shop in the local markets.
- Later get transferred to the railway station to catch the train back home.
- Deluxe rooms in Amritsar with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through personal car from Amritsar
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
|No of Pax||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|2||INR 26,000||INR 39,500||INR 66,000|
Hotel to be used or similar
||Or Similar*||Or Similar*||Or Similar*|