Pay obeisance to Baba Barfani or Amarnath Ji by visiting the holy cave where he narrated the story of immortality or the ‘Amar Katha’ to Maa Parvati.
With our 3 days Amarnath Yatra tour package by Helicopter from Baltal, embark on pilgrimage to Amarnath Cave for darshan of the ice lingam that forms naturally in the month of shravan (July – August)
Enjoy the fine services and spend your time in a hassle free trip with # India best Tour travel company # OSR Vacation (P)Ltd.
- Darshan at Amarnath Cave
- Enjoy Shikara ride
- Srinagar City Tour
Itinerary DetailsDay 1: ARRIVAL SRINAGAR – SONMARG
- Welcome to Srinagar Airport. You will be met our representative and get transfer to Sonmarg which will take about 3 hrs to reach the destination. Check into at hotel. At after relax enjoy natural surroundings.
- Overnight stay the Hotel Sonmarg.
- After early breakfast and short drive will take you to Neel Grath (Helipad) and board into the helicopter and Neel Grath to Panchtarni to Neel Grath by helicopter.
- From Panchtarni to Amarnath ji cave it is about 5/6 Kms by foot/Horse/Palki which will take about 1 and half hours to reach to the cave depends on the rush of the yatries. Evening catch the Helicopter to proceed back to Neel Grath.
- In the evening we proceed to Srinagar and overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
- After Breakfast visit Srinagar famous Mughal Gardens like Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love).
- Evening enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal Lake (By your own). In the evening back to Srinagar Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- After breakfast departure from Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back home.
- 01 Night stay Sonmarg with breakfast +dinner on double sharing
- 02 Night at Srinagar breakfast +dinner on double sharing
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through Personal Car .
- Helicopter Tickets
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- 5% GST
- Extra Meal
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|CATAGORY||02 PAX||04 PAX||06 PAX||08 PAX||10 PAX||12 PAX
|16,060 /-||14,740 /-||14,300 /-||13,860 /-||13,420 /-||13,090 /-|
|DELUXE||17,490 /-||17,050 /-||16,500 /-||15,950 /-||14,300 /-||14,960 /-
|SUPER DELUXE||18,480 /-||18,040 /-||17,490 /-||17,050 /-||16,610 /-||16,280 /-