One of the most visited destinations in India, Goa promises a fun-filled and entertaining holiday to every traveler. A paradise for nature lovers, photographers and adventure enthusiasts, Goa allures tourists from all across the globe. Bustling markets, ancient churches, happening parties, beautiful beaches, lip-smacking food, water sports, Goa makes you explore every type of tourist attraction. Delightful Goa is a 03 days/ 02 nights tour which takes you to the party capital of India, Goa. Embark on this tour and come back with memories of a lifetime.
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada.
- Visit the Calangute Beach.
- Enjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar.
- Early morning arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, OSR Vacation tour representative will assists you in smooth transfer towards your pre booked hotel in North Goa
- Complete check in formalities at hotel & have rest.
- Get ready to explore North Goa beaches
- The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing. Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
- This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
- Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to “Cidade de Goa”, the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called “Old Goa”. Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.
- Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary’s. You can also visit Archeological Museum.
- Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
- Later in evening get transferred to South Goa where first you will enjoy boat cruise which is most happening thing in Goa . The show is for 01 hours in Mandoveri river .
- Now get ready for your life time memory collection in CASINO – Most happening place In Goa . Enjoy your dinner & cocktails while playing in CASINO.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
- After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel. Ride to the airport to board the flight back home
- 01 Well appointed Deluxe / Standard room for 02 Night in Goa. on Single/double sharing basis with breakfast & Dinner.
- Complementary cruise passes
- Complementary offshore casinos with Rs. 500 denomination coupon
- Airport/railways station pickup & drop Include all pickup /drop , toll charges , Parking charges, States road taxes , driver allowance etc
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together.
- Travel Insurance.
- Unlimited buffet Dinner
- Unlimited North Indian Chat(7pm to 11pm)
- Unlimited Snacks & House brand alcohol while playing on the gaming table.
- Entertainment starts post 9:30pm.(Includes Bollywood Dance Performances, DJ, magicians etc) .
- 5% GST on complete.
- Extra Meals.
- Any train /Flight tickets
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Name/Place||Rate Per Person(INR)|
|Rivasa Resort/Ticlo Resort/similar*||INR 6,899/-pp|
|v Resort Gulmohar/ Calangute Grand/Mira hotel/similar*||INR 10,500/-pp|
For any Query please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.INQUIRE NOW FOR BEST DEAL
Note: *Above Special Rates are subject to Change and not valid on long Weekend/ Holidays.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.