One of the most visited destinations in India, Goa promises a fun-filled and entertaining holiday to every traveler. A paradise for nature lovers, photographers and adventure enthusiasts, Goa allures tourists from all across the globe. Bustling markets, ancient churches, happening parties, beautiful beaches, lip-smacking food, water sports, Goa makes you explore every type of tourist attraction. Delightful Goa is a 03 days/ 02 nights tour which takes you to the party capital of India, Goa. Embark on this tour and come back with memories of a lifetime.
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada.
- Visit the Calangute Beach.
- Enjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar.
- Early morning arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, OSR Vacation tour representative will assists you in smooth transfer towards your pre booked hotel in North Goa
- Complete check in formalities at hotel & have rest.
- Get ready to explore North Goa beaches
- The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing. Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
- This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
- Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to “Cidade de Goa”, the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called “Old Goa”. Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.
- Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary’s. You can also visit Archeological Museum.
- Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
- Return to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its unique colonial architecture. Walk through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs. Enjoy your lunch at Panjim.
- Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
- After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel. Ride to the airport to board the flight back home
- 01 Deluxe room for 02 Nights in Goa with Breakfast + Dinner on double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All pick up; drop & local sightseeing will be through Personal car.
- Complementary Doctor on call
- Complementary Return gift
- Inclusive of all toll, parking , fuel cost , driver allowances & intercity transport taxes
- Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults traveling together.
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Airport, railway and bus transfers
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost of adventure sport activities
Package Cost (Per Person Basis)
|Hotel Name/Place||Rate Per Person(INR)|
|Rivasa Resort/Ticlo Resort/similar*||INR 6,899/-pp|
|v Resort Gulmohar/ Calangute Grand/similar*||INR 7,350/-pp|
|Baywatch Resort/Pirache Art Goa/similar*||INR 8,200/-pp|
For any Query please mail us email@example.com or Speak OSR Vacation Expert on +91-9555961410.INQUIRE NOW FOR BEST DEAL
Note: *Above Special Rates are subject to Change and not valid on long Weekend/ Holidays.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.