Kashmir is paradise on earth with its elevated pinnacles and snow-clad extents. From trekking to solo outings to lackadaisical family travels, Kashmir is an entire bundle. An extraordinarily lovely scene, valley of blooms, quiet lakes and stunning trekking trails, Kashmir has a tad bit of everything to offer to its guests. Hoping to interpret Kashmir for your next excursion? Here is an entire rundown of spots you should visit amid your visit If a trip to heaven was under budget, would you take it? Well here’s how :
With OSR Vacation (P) Ltd you can book #cheap tour package #best tour package & #Honeymoon tour package for many location which are over crowded ,high costing in peak season .
Romantic Shikara rides, adventurous paragliding and luxurious houseboat stays, all nestled in the breathtaking natural splendour of green mountains; that’s Srinagar for you.
One of the best ways to reach Srinagar from Delhi is by air. Airfares are cheap, especially during the winter months. However, you can also reach Srinagar by first boarding a train up to Jammu, and then taking a bus to Srinagar.
- Option 1: By Air From New Delhi to Srinagar Return Airfare: Approximately Rs. 5,200 (Booked in advance)
- Option 2: Train to Jammu > Bus to Srinagar From New Delhi to Jammu Return train fare: Rs. 670 (Non-AC, Sleeper) | Rs. 1,690 (3AC) From Jammu to Srinagar Return bus fare: Rs. 1,100 (Non-AC)
What to Do?
- Shikara Ride: There is no better way to admire the Dal Lake than on a Shikara. A one hour long ride will cost somewhere around Rs. 400. Moreover, you can always bargain for a better deal.
- Stay in a Houseboat: An overnight stay in a houseboat, anchored on the Dal, is an experience like no other. There are a large number of houseboats in Srinagar and you can book your stay in one of them for somewhere around Rs. 2,000 per night.
- Garden Tour: The Mughals were known for their architectural skills and a great example of their exemplary talent is the Mughal Gardens. A trip to these gardens will cost just Rs. 10, but will mesmerize you with its scenic charm.
Where to Eat:
Shamyana Restaurant: This is one of the best places in Srinagar to relish Kashmiri Wazwan.You can also visit Shamyana to enjoy mouth-watering Pudina Chicken and Chinese delicacies. Cost: Meal for 2 costs Rs. 400 approximately Opening Hours: Sun to Thu 10:30 am to 11 pm | Fri 10 am to 11 pm | Sat 10 am to 2 pm Address: Boulevard, Dalgate, Srinagar | Phone: +911942453360
Adhoos Restaurant: Known for its authentic Kashmiri preparations, Adhoos Restaurant also serves lip-smacking Indian and Mughlai dishes. Don’t forget to try out their Gustaba and Dum Aloo. Cost: Meal for 2 costs Rs. 700 approximately Opening Hours: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm daily Address: Residency Road, Srinagar | Phone: +911942472593
Street food at Khayam Chowk: While there is no dearth of good restaurants in Srinagar, you can savour a great meal at Khayam Chowk, a food street, where the fragrance of roasting meat captures the locals. Enjoy the barbeque skewers with loaves of locally made bread called Lawasas. Cost: Meal for 2 costs Rs. 300 approximately Address: Khayam Chowk, Srinagar
Tempted to Spend Some More?
Shopping: Srinagar is known for its handicrafts, such as shawls and carpets, which can be bought at shops near Nishat Garden and Shalimar Garden. Shops that are registered with the Government of Jammu and Kashmir have a fixed price policy and the best available price.
Day Trip To Gulmarg: When you are on a Srinagar tour, do plan a trip to Gulmarg, where apart from admiring nature in its full glory, you can also take a Gondola ride to Khilanmarg. A round trip from Srinagar to Gulmarg, won’t cost more than Rs. 3,000, including transport and the cost of the gondola ride.
- Visit during winters: Although Srinagar is a year-round destination, the charges of houseboats and shikara rides are less during the winter months, from November to March, and you can easily save up to 25% on their booking price.
- Bargain: If you’re purchasing handicrafts from street vendors, don’t forget to bargain as hard as you can to get the best deal.
The resilient people of Kashmir have fought hard to restore the charismatic appeal of Srinagar after the recent floods. It’s time to appreciate their efforts, while enjoying those luxurious houseboat stays and mouth-watering Kashmiri cuisine.
When you get the best in the budget, one doesn’t wait. Book your tickets today to the heaven on earth!
Book Cheap Kashmir Tour Package
# Book online tour Packages# Summer Vacation special tours In India# Manali Cheap Tour Package #Kerala Cheap Tour Package# Jammu & Kashmir Tour Package # Summer Tour Package # Rajasthan Cheap Tour Package # Andaman Trip # Gujarat Special Tour Package# Alleppey Special Tour Package #Dibrugarh Tour Packages #Romantic Tour Packages# Honeymoon Packages #OSR Vacation# Ghoom Lo India # Long Weekend tour package#
For Booking contact us at 9555961410