Cochin Weekend Tour Packages
Nicknamed as the ‘Passage to Kerala’, Cochin is a dumbfounding hotspot in South India. Ignoring the Arabian soul, it assumes a urgent part in Kerala’s economy by being a noteworthy center point of IT and marine and zest commercial ventures. According to tourism concern, no agenda of Kerala is finished without Cochin. Brimming with various attractions, it rises as a champ in each angle, seeing a high deluge of corporate voyagers and vacationers.
In any case, what makes Cochin an incredible trip departure is its optimal area that sprawls over backwaters, some territory districts and a few islands in Laccadive Sea. From Alleppey to Wayanad, there are magnificent weekend getaways around Cochin that gives invigorating break from riotous work and let you divulge the truth why Kerala is a sparkling diamond of India.
Keeping the genuinely necessary break inclination of obsessive workers as a top priority, Tour My India brings weekend visit bundles from Cochin for neighborhood travelers. Our weekend bundles from Cochin are outlined after much research and incorporate your each solace from convenience to touring without putting a lot of weight on your financial plan.
Send your Inquiry
Weekend Gateways Around Cochin
3 Days / 2 Nights 5400.00
- Enroute you would see Tea, coffee, cardamom, pepper and rubber plantation.
- Wild Animals most likely to spot are Elephants, tigers, panthers, jungle cats, civet cats, monkeys, wild dogs, bisons, deer, bears, monitor lizards and a variety of snakes can be seen.
3 Days / 2 Nights 7300.00
- Most common seen birds in Thattekad are Oriental Scops Owl, Rufous Babbler, Malabar Grey Hornbill, Brown Fish Owl, Crimson-backed Sunbird.
3 Days / 2 Nights 4500.00
- Enroute you can see Spice, Rubber & Pineapple Plantation
- Tea and Coffee Gardens, Tea Museum
3 Days / 2 Nights 5300.00
- Government Rose Garden, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Stone House, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, St. Stephen’s Church, Wax World, Ooty, Deer Park
- Lake : Ooty Lake
3 Days / 2 Nights 3800.00
- Guruvayoor temple, the Sri Krishna temple
- Elephant Camp